3rd Grow: 1st Journal 2020: Indoor GR & Soil

She is getting to big.
Is it to late to bend over the top limbs ?
I topped a few earlier and they are all healthy.
I really do not need for this plant to get above the fence , if u know what I mean
Never too late to bend her over. Even pinch stems and rub between thumb and finger till soft. The branches will bend over nice. (Super cropping). The branches will turn back up. That way you can keep the canopy level and all branches get same light.

Never too late to bend her over. Even pinch stems and rub between thumb and finger till soft. The branches will bend over nice. (Super cropping). The branches will turn back up. That way you can keep the canopy level and all branches get same light.
Yep. I super cropped yesterday . See the latest photo.

Starting week 4 of flower.
This was when I started seeing balls on the girls of my last grow.
Over a few days they all hermied.
Light leaks and some other genetic issues was my best guess as to the cause.
Those seeds came from my first grow outside which turned out to be a very good Sativa .
We found a half dozen seeds in a 4’ plant.
I read that an occasional seed from a Sativa female are very likely to hermi.
IDK. ? They sure did.
Today I took these feminized seeded girls out of their grow room and watered and did a very thorough visual Inspection.
I see all female parts.
182A812C-E98D-40BE-89AC-57255F8583A6.png

Grow and space are both looking great. This room along with the freezer and lights are going to create allot of frost. I think you need a 4 ft watering wand hooked up to a water and nutrient source for those days when you just dont want to take them all out for watering. Cheers P.S. Good choice in strains

Grow and space are both looking great. This room along with the freezer and lights are going to create allot of frost. I think you need a 4 ft watering wand hooked up to a water and nutrient source for those days when you just dont want to take them all out for watering. Cheers P.S. Good choice in strains
Thanks Shark.
I actually look forward to taking them out and cleaning up .
I am a bit absorbed with this whole process .
From Dipping a bucket into my well and getting the PH right to
Recording each plants progress with photos and a detailed journal makes it all that much more interesting.
Retirement gives me lots of time and freedom for whatever I want to do.
I am blessed.
AE154172-6272-4D3C-808C-F2EE7EF7C0D2.jpeg

I started seeing some “ clawing “ on some plants so after researching I decided to do a flush w/
Fox Farms sledgehammer.
The FF nutrient schedule calls for a flush every 3 weeks and I skipped one a couple weeks ago. .
The plants appeared very healthy so I didn’t see any reason to do it .
” Follow the manufactures schedule “ says everyone.
Live and learn.
Week 5 of flower has started and the buds are really starting to take shape.
The plants are filling in very nicely.
The outside plant grows inches daily.
I have topped and super cropped and finally placed a wire scrog over it.
Just can’t let it get any higher.
3EF834A7-2F02-4711-A17A-C1F92790E7AA.jpeg

Attachments

• 7C51300E-E9B2-4677-B6CF-CE78E619CAF0.png
    7C51300E-E9B2-4677-B6CF-CE78E619CAF0.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 74
  • EACEC39D-564C-4B12-80AE-0F1C026C498A.png
    EACEC39D-564C-4B12-80AE-0F1C026C498A.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 57
  • 20D7A54E-A640-4BFC-8C3E-71D651463136.png
    20D7A54E-A640-4BFC-8C3E-71D651463136.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 56
Looking good! Yea a little claw wont hurt. Its just early signs that you are feeding to much. You have a little tip burn on your indoor girls but still wont hurt anything. Just means you can dial back the nutes a little when you see this. I dont mind a little tip burn. I never flush any of my plants, soil or hydro until its harvest time, unless there is MAJOR problems. Keep up the good work! They all are looking great!! That outdoor girl is getting big!

Looking good! Yea a little claw wont hurt. Its just early signs that you are feeding to much. You have a little tip burn on your indoor girls but still wont hurt anything. Just means you can dial back the nutes a little when you see this. I dont mind a little tip burn. I never flush any of my plants, soil or hydro until its harvest time, unless there is MAJOR problems. Keep up the good work! They all are looking great!! That outdoor girl is getting big!
I fed 4 cups of nutrients 2 days after a water only feed ( the girls were looking thirsty ) and then a day and half later fed a full nutrient course.
The end result was the leaf burn on some plants.
I was experimenting .
Yesterdays flush got rid of the claw.

Back
Top Bottom