3rd Grow 2x2 & 4x4

At 76% you’d probably be fine just leaving without... that’s pretty high! I mean that’s almost too high...

you can always raise the humidity for a young seedling up to about 99%rh untill it sprouts, but you can achieve that by using the plastic clear cup. Once it sprouts, it really only needs about 50%rh can get away with 60% as well. :thumb:

Im from Brooklyn the first blunt I smoked was the dirtiest seediest brick weed ever. In the mid 90’s thats what was around . There was chronic (the good stuff) and brick weed thats it
Hi there. I'm kind of in the same boat as you. Second grow, the first one trying to finish up.
If you don't mind, I like to tag along as well.
I had a mix of photo and autos in my first grow. I ended up doing a 12/12 with all.

Hi there. I'm kind of in the same boat as you. Second grow, the first one trying to finish up.
If you don't mind, I like to tag along as well.
I had a mix of photo and autos in my first grow. I ended up doing a 12/12 with all.
Yeah absolutely glad to have you

F2A13033-2DFE-4680-8DBC-64242AA44508.jpeg

Both seeds have sprouted

Yes, for sure. The first time I supercropped I was scared, now I use a pliers because my fingers are not strong enough.
I also discovered cloning. It's so easy.
I haven’t supercropped or cloned yet . These 2 autos are hopefully going to get topped if they don't flower on me too early like last time .

Back
Top Bottom