3rd Grow 2x2 & 4x4

Everything’s good man!! Wife is good, kids are fed, clothes on their backs, walls around them, presents under the Christmas tree life is good.

Since I was off work for 6 weeks a couple weeks ago, I’ve been working while I can. Today’s day 13 no days off. Christmas holiday is coming soon next week... here’s to another week!! :smokin::passitleft:

I started off with 3 plants my first grow killed 2 of them through not knowing any better . I pulled 64 grams off the plant that survived but l ruined the drying and had to make butter
Sorry I need to catch up. Things or I have been a little crazy as of late.

My little outdoor plant yielded like 60 grams. Overdried the living shit out of it.

Used those Bovine pads or Boveda pad? Seems to be good to go. Gave a couple friends some and looking forward to see what they think..

Peace,

Sorry I need to catch up. Things or I have been a little crazy as of late.

My little outdoor plant yielded like 60 grams. Overdried the living shit out of it.

Used those Bovine pads or Boveda pad? Seems to be good to go. Gave a couple friends some and looking forward to see what they think..

Peace,
Hey Farmer, hope they're back to curing! Here's a copy and paste from a link in my signature, just some good to know info!
"The cure dies at -55%. It's ok for the cure to be dead if you have reached your desired cure level as later remoisturing can easily bring that bud back into your prefered smoking range"

Once it dries too much the curing process stops altogether from my understanding and reading.

Ive really slacked on this journal ive just been very busy . Anyway these are my white widow autos now at about 6 weeks flowering they were moved into this tent a week ago (if I even got into why they weren’t in this tent the whole time youd tell me to find a different hobby ). The 2 @Mars Hydro tsw2000 lights are at 75% and they are pumping these buds up like crazy .
Ive really been on top of these plants . Ph’ing every watering and not just counting ph up drops and assuming the ph would always be the same like I did my other 2 grows) Early in flowering I had the beginning of a n deficiency and was able to diagnose it and fix the problem without having to run here for help . Im actually beginning to understand what is going on with the plants . Someone said in a post I read here one time that the plants will let you know what they need you just have to understand their language . SO TRUE
95E832B1-BCF0-43F0-9D0B-91D442ED932B.jpeg
33279E4B-C4C4-4A33-A84B-6A5F683EF24B.jpeg
4EE8E4AE-BEAF-4234-8AB6-C2E9DFD17C8A.jpeg

Yeah they’re getting there .
Hope everythings good in your neck of the woods . Been stopping by your new journal looks good !!
Thanks bro!!
Yeah man, super busy as of late... with the kids, the wife, home renovating, work..... the to do list is never ending!

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting in Medical Marijuana Strain Reviews?

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom