3rd Grow 2x2 & 4x4

6thsense

This will be my 3rd grow . I definitely feel like ive learned a ton from the first one but I still don’t know a ton more than I do know . Second auto grow with white widow . I got a talking too so I wont make the same mistake and say the name of the seed company . Well now Ill give the details:
Auto White Widow beans
2x2 and 4x4 tents
1Mars hydro ts1000 for the 2x2 and 2 Tsw 2000 for the 4x4 ( hopefully its not too much ) but I can always dim them
Ffof soil organic, worm castings(arent all worm castings organic?) and perlite roughly 50/40/10 I justed used whatever I had too fill up 2 , 3 gallon pots . These will be for the 2x2
I haven’t decided medium yet for 4x4
Mega Crop nute line but thinking about not using the bud explosion it’s likely to have messed me up a little last grow and Auto’s can be sensitive.
When I start the 4x4 tent Ill be using 5gal fabric pots but first starting up in peat pucks and up-potting 3x the autos in the 2x2 are going straight into 3 gal fabric pots .
The 2 white widow beans were dunked this morning Ill put them in a paper towel and ziplock bag when I get home from work. I have had 100% success with this method ( jinx)
Im going to probably grow 4 plants in the 4x4 some combo of wedding cake and hash plant probably 2 and 2 . The hash plant from my last grow is really good . Its one of the most relaxing strains Ive ever smoked exactly the narcotic high its advertised as . I wish I had ine of those rosin press’s a dab of this stuff would be incredible.
Once I get the medium and drop the seeds Ill be more in depth about my plans for this tent. Im going to top both autos . I manifolded my last grow and was very happy with the results but they were photos . I will definitely be manifolding the plants in the 4x4 .
Ill post pics of the set up tomorrow . This took way longer then I thought it would and theres a tub of mint chocolate chip ice cream in my freezer calling me .
last thing im going to tag anyone I can remember that has helped me in the past . My journals never get a lot of views and the note the more eyes the better . @Backlipslide was the first person to greet me on 420 and he’s always been there for me so Im sure he’s going to be joining the cypher .

theres a tub of mint chocolate chip ice cream in my freezer calling me .

Not completely out of the bud from the previous harvest, I see ;) .

last thing im going to tag anyone I can remember that has helped me in the past . My journals never get a lot of views and the note the more eyes the better .

Probably be annoying to just drop in and "spam" a bunch of random threads, but if you're subscribed to some active grow journals and already post in them, at least occasionally... Most people wouldn't be bothered by a short invitation to your new grow journal. Especially if it's in the form of a simple "By the way, I just started my new journal - if you'd drop in once in a while and check on things, I'd really appreciate it." type comment added to the bottom of a post that has some relevancy to their thread.

Not completely out of the bud from the previous harvest, I see ;) .

Probably be annoying to just drop in and "spam" a bunch of random threads, but if you're subscribed to some active grow journals and already post in them, at least occasionally... Most people wouldn't be bothered by a short invitation to your new grow journal. Especially if it's in the form of a simple "By the way, I just started my new journal - if you'd drop in once in a while and check on things, I'd really appreciate it." type comment added to the bottom of a post that has some relevancy to their thread.
Yeah you’re right . I was only thinking about people that I have interacted with . Although anyone is welcome.
I still have 1/2 lb of my last harvest. Im going to weigh 500lbs by the time I smoke all this

Nothing exciting yet. Put the seeds in a damp paper towel then in a ziplock.
3086BD17-3053-46E7-A996-F77FA5BC2E3F.jpeg
23BFDCC5-8853-42FC-B02D-309F4F23F1AD.jpeg
2725D9DF-AD5A-4CFE-95A9-670F197C1E46.jpeg

I never thought of this but I see it will be a problem having the auto tent in the same room as the photos . The light leak from the auto tent which will be on 18/6 from beginning to end up will be a problem when I flip the photos to 12/12 . Last time I ran these auto seeds they went for 12 weeks total and I don't think I can veg 4 plants in the 4x4 for that long .
I guess Ill wait a month before I start the photos in the 4x4

I never thought of this but I see it will be a problem having the auto tent in the same room as the photos . The light leak from the auto tent which will be on 18/6 from beginning to end up will be a problem when I flip the photos to 12/12 .

Make light traps out of cardboard boxes or something.

Make light traps out of cardboard boxes or something.
Thats a good idea . Have to give that a try . It doesn’t matter right now Im having a problem getting the soil locally and might have to bite the bullet and order online .

Back
Top Bottom