3rd Grow 2x2 & 4x4

I had two autos in my first grow. I only did LST because I was too chicken to do anything else.
How early did they flower?
One of them started showing pistils day 18 I killed her with nute burn(1st grow) the other plant started around day 28 and I topped her about a week and a half before that . I actually got a decent yield but had to make the whole thing into butter because I way way way way over dried it

One of them started showing pistils day 18 I killed her with nute burn(1st grow) the other plant started around day 28 and I topped her about a week and a half before that . I actually got a decent yield but had to make the whole thing into butter because I way way way way over dried it
Sorry about your loss of the one.
I over dried too, and made canna butter.
I didn't kill them but only got 1.5 oz from two plants. The poor things had to flower in 12/12 with the photo plants, nute issues, changes in environment, new light. You name it.

BB57BFAA-36D0-4B28-B7DE-56B5B20A0738.jpeg
CC655D03-1D19-439F-A34B-58DF90E9A977.jpeg
267FF24A-9A69-444F-A3E8-97DB19B084B1.jpeg

These are the babies day 2 of existence. They look good to me . The humidity is very high in the tent this crappy humidifier did nothing in my big tent but is pumping in this little 2x2 tent . If I turn it off the humidity will be at 40% or so . Caught between a rock and a hard place . Whats worse for a seedling high humidity or low . Im guessing low but maybe someone can convince me otherwise

Sorry about your loss of the one.
I over dried too, and made canna butter.
I didn't kill them but only got 1.5 oz from two plants. The poor things had to flower in 12/12 with the photo plants, nute issues, changes in environment, new light. You name it.
I started off with 3 plants my first grow killed 2 of them through not knowing any better . I pulled 64 grams off the plant that survived but l ruined the drying and had to make butter

I would have to say low, but both effect growth rate equally.

next time you plant you’re seeds, put them a few centimetres deeper. That’s what pulls the seed casing off, is the friction as it moves up to find light :thumb:
You confirmed what I thought was happening because every plant Ive grown has the casing stuck on it

Following along to see how things go. I wont advise on HP soil. I've never had good luck with HP or Bio Bizz so I quit buying it. FFOF or nothing for me. Works perfect every time.
I ordered a bag of ffof yesterday. A friend was throwing out that bag of pro mix so I just threw it in the back of my truck . Free is my favorite word
Im happy to have you here . Please chime in anytime you see me messing up . For some reason I dont get many views on my journals .

I ordered a bag of ffof yesterday. A friend was throwing out that bag of pro mix so I just threw it in the back of my truck . Free is my favorite word
Im happy to have you here . Please chime in anytime you see me messing up . For some reason I dont get many views on my journals .
Mine are the same way. Different people come & go throughout the journal. Pop in a couple times a week on their journals & you'll get more followers. Not just them; but from others that read what you posted. Unfortunately, I'm guilty of not doing that as often as I should. Seems like I've always got a ton of things to do.

649CFAE8-7E92-4807-B998-2A581729CDF7.jpeg

Someone gave me a bag of this stuff . Will it work as my medium ?

I have very limited experience but , this is a different pro mix than what I use . I use the big white bales of HP pro mix with mycorrhizae.
As you are already using great white , my guess is that it will work just fine if mixed with some perlite for drainage? The bark and mulch will retain water more however so this bag might be best suited for outdoor growing ?
free is always good ;)

Seems weed would grow in a bucket of piss if you talk to her right hahaha I have tried to kill a plant every which way but Friday ...but it is a weed after all haha
good luck !

Mine are the same way. Different people come & go throughout the journal. Pop in a couple times a week on their journals & you'll get more followers. Not just them; but from others that read what you posted. Unfortunately, I'm guilty of not doing that as often as I should. Seems like I've always got a ton of things to do.
I try to follow journals but for some reason the site stops sending me notifications after a while so I end up missing huge amounts before I stumble back to them

I have very limited experience but , this is a different pro mix than what I use . I use the big white bales of HP pro mix with mycorrhizae.
As you are already using great white , my guess is that it will work just fine if mixed with some perlite for drainage? The bark and mulch will retain water more however so this bag might be best suited for outdoor growing ?
free is always good ;)

Seems weed would grow in a bucket of piss if you talk to her right hahaha I have tried to kill a plant every which way but Friday ...but it is a weed after all haha
good luck !
Lol you have a point Last grow I just used 50/50 worm castings and perlite and it worked

Hey @6thsense . Ive never seen that kind of promix before. Ive had nothing but great results out of promix HP, taste, quality, yields, etc. Other soil are great too depending on want liquid nutrients youre using.
My favorite organic soil would be Roots organic because of the aeration. FFOF is good too though.
Also, that great white is a excellent product.
Cheers bro

Hey @6thsense . Ive never seen that kind of promix before. Ive had nothing but great results out of promix HP, taste, quality, yields, etc. Other soil are great too depending on want liquid nutrients youre using.
My favorite organic soil would be Roots organic because of the aeration. FFOF is good too though.
Also, that great white is a excellent product.
Cheers bro
Im going to use mega crop and sweet candy for this grow. I think Im going to skip the bud explosion this round I think it might’ve burnt my last grow .

Hey @6thsense !

Just poppin by to say Hi! :ciao:

Don't know anything on growing in soil, but looks like there is some knowledgeable folks to help with that.
Thanks for coming through @Rexer I considered trying a hydro grow but it seems really complicated and I still have so much to learn about growing in soil

Thanks for coming through @Rexer I considered trying a hydro grow but it seems really complicated and I still have so much to learn about growing in soil
No worries, somehow for me hydro is just simpler. Your on track, and you've found what works for you!

Im going to use mega crop and sweet candy for this grow. I think Im going to skip the bud explosion this round I think it might’ve burnt my last grow .

you have to drop the mc back about 1/2 - 1 g a gallon to make head room for BE. follow the feed chart, and just subtract that amount from where you would normally be in the MC.

Back
Top Bottom