3rd Grow - Arjan Ultra Haze #1

Re: 3rd Grow. Arjan Ultra Haze #1

so today my new fox farm hydroponic neuts were in the mail so i drove down to pick them up. i live right by the border. i live in canada. and when i order stuff online from the states i get it delivered to an address in Norh dakota and just take a 5 min drive to pick it up. saves about 7 days on shipping and costs no extra money usually. so today i brought back the neuts and some tools. and the customs agent asked if i was planning on building a bomb with the hydroponic fertilzer. lol i responded very sarcastily and said no im growing pot and he just laughed. gotta love the smarts that the law enfocement requires today

today i got my hydro system in. so i set it all up and have smiles on my face. i put my clones in and hopefully shit is about to take off. my tent should be in by friday and my new hps will be ordered in a week or 2. pics of my hydro will be up tonight.

here its is.
IMG_046710.jpg

IMG_04689.jpg

IMG_046912.jpg

IMG_04709.jpg

Nice cloner.....or is that the hydro system? A 600 may be overkill. How big is your space and do you have budget to take care of the climate (temperature, humidity)?

that is my hydro system. it is a 18 gallon container. with 6 6'' diameter net pots. the tent i ordered is a 2'x4'x7' tent. and im not to sure on my budget i dont want to go over kill on spending money and having high running cost. since this is a personal grow.

here its is.
IMG_046710.jpg

Is that a green bottle on the left? If so, it's probably blocking much of the illumination that is usable by the plant.

400 or 600 would work for 8 sq feet, you going to scrog the plants to spread them out?

Thanks for the HEads up tortured soul. there is 2 green bottles in there i will replace them today. it was just all i had at the time.

OG13 yes i am planning on doing a scrog to spread them out. in a \__/ shape from my readings on the forum this best utilizes the light.

just a quick question. how high should the water level be? should the water be touching the rock wool cubes? right now it is just below. the cubes. so some of the stones in he net pots stay wet.

hey guys not to much exciting news since my last post. just a quick update on what i have done though. for my mother i have trimmed a few fan leafs off to get some lights to the lower branches. i have noticed on this strain the fan leafs are huge. and there is alot of them. on my other grows i never had to trim but on this i think i pulled off 7 or 8 fan leafs and it is still a bush plant.

For the clones. one clone is showing roots thru the rockwool cube and and heading south to the water. im getting excited to see some growth on these.

i am also contemplating taking a few more clones and putting my mother into flower. this way i can have a jump start on some buds and will have another mother starting. but i am not to sure what im going to do yet.

i will be ordering my new light on friday i hope. and i am thinking of ordering some new seeds aswell. maybe some blueberry or strawberry cough. also would not mind getting a few diffrent kinds and doing a multi strain grow like i see everyone else doing on here.

to all that is reading this let me know your favorite strain and why it is your favorite.
i really enjoy the weed that makes you want to do shit over the stuff that puts you in couch-lock. i am a carpenter and the church grow that i did always made me want to go be creatvie and build something in my shop. compared to my white widdow that made me incapacitated and unable to do anything

thanks miwa just read up on it sounds like a strain for me. i do enjoy lock down highs for night time. they get me ready to sleep. but during the day i find its to much of a waste. i would truly love to do a line up of The Church, LSD, Jock Horror, and a truely heavy hitter like white widdow or black damina. that would be the perfect line up for me. unless i want to put something with a more flavorful flavor. like the strawberry cough or blueberry.

Don't refer to L*D on this forum, you may get banned......call it Lucy or el ess dee......

Back
Top Bottom