3rd Grow - Arjan Ultra Haze #1

hahah, yea its my first hydro expierence. not to sure how im liking it to be honest.

i dont hve a proper way of eptying my tank so i have to get someone to hold the top with all the plants while i carry that heavy comtainer to the tub and dump it out lol. then i give it a rinse and fill it back up with buckets. it can be a pain but doing it every 7 days is not the end of the world. soil i find so mellow. water every 2-3 days and flush once a week. she seems to be pretty relaxed. but i do love the growth rate on the hydo girls.

If nothing else presents itself, go to a place that sells kerosene heaters and spend a couple bucks for a hand-pump siphon gizmo that is used for transferring kerosene from a can to a heater. Works great and if you set things up so that the reservoir is higher than your "dump" container you won't even have to squeeze the bulb after you get the liquid flowing.

Or buy a bulkhead drain valve and install it as low as you can in the side of your reservoir.

hahah, yea its my first hydro expierence. not to sure how im liking it to be honest.

i dont hve a proper way of eptying my tank so i have to get someone to hold the top with all the plants while i carry that heavy comtainer to the tub and dump it out lol. then i give it a rinse and fill it back up with buckets.

get a garden hose...you have never siphen gas????????

nope never have syphoned gas. just got my first car a few months ago lol. and boy is it better than walking. i plan on getting long hose tho and just connecting it to my water pump. and pumping it into my bath tub.

today i noticed some white stuff on the stem of my soil grow. could this be mold? i can scrape it off with my finger nail. i will post a pic shortly. if it does happen to be mold what is the fastest and best cure. i dont want to loose a plant.

here are some pics.

the first is of the white sports on the stem i was talking about.
IMG_06207.jpg

this is of a leaf i found on the soil grow. kinda a black/brown discolouration
IMG_06248.jpg

twin towers.
IMG_06218.jpg

the family
IMG_06238.jpg

today i noticed some white stuff on the stem of my soil grow. could this be mold? i can scrape it off with my finger nail. i will post a pic shortly. if it does happen to be mold what is the fastest and best cure. i dont want to loose a plant.[/QUOTE]

could be mold...put some peroxide on a cue-tip and apply to stem...then wrap stem with something to keep out the light..for 3...4...days...or you can use rubbing alcohol...if it is mold that will deal with it...:goodluck:

man oh man, it felt like a few days since i saw the ladies so today i took a peak in and damn did they grow. still no budding on them hopefully sooon tho but they are fillling out nice. i think i changed to 12/12 just in time or i would run into problems with height.

hey everyone time to show some pics. its day 14 of flower today. and everyhting is lookign great. have had no problems lately. i bought some safers grden defender spray that was intended for rot and other things. hopefully it takes care of the white spots on my stems.

here are the pics.
first is a pic of my light and filter set up
IMG_006816.jpg

IMG_004816.jpg

IMG_005914.jpg

IMG_006113.jpg

IMG_006417.jpg

has anyone ever ran into the problem of there plants getting to tall?
my light can only go up about a foot and im being worried they will get to tall :/

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am reporting this to be moved to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom