3rd Grow - Bag Seeds - 2016

SexyPistils

Hey guys!!! So I know it's been years since I've been on this forum but I am back. For the people who followed me on my other journey. I've missed your kind words and hope to reconnect again. So let me tell you why I've been gone so long. After my last grows of getting boys I kept getting sick wasn't very active was practically only sleeping 20 hours out of the day and in immense amount of pain constantly. So after a few months I finally got tired of it and went to the Dr. I was diagnosed with endometriosis. I'll spare you all the gory details. But a few months after that I was also diagnosed with IBS and GERD. So since I've been offline. I've had 3 surgeries been out of work and moved twice. I've been feeling better for the most part still fighting with other issues and pain as there is no cure for my illness surgery is the only treatment. So fast forward to now. I spend to much money on medicine need to grow my own.

Anyway on to the grow. I've started it already about three weeks ago. The first plant is three weeks old and the second plant is 2 weeks old. They are both from bag seed. I got them from two different bags however. I germd using the good old paper towel method. I am using Scott's potting soil. And I have no idea how big my potters are I think half a gallon. My plants were on 24 hour lights for the first few weeks. I only recently changed the lighting due to heat stress they were in a room with no a/c and it was getting too hot. So I moved them into my bedroom with me and changed the lighting. Messed up my lighting schedule a bit but think I will place them on a 15/9 light schedule because that is what works best with my schedule. My set up is cheap as usually lol. Home Depot box we used to move I'm using 5 CFL bulbs 6700k spectrum bout 100 watts with a small fan going every once in awhile.
Ok I feel like I'm rambling. will post pictures in just a few minutes. :Namaste::Namaste::Namaste::thanks:

IMG_1473_1_.JPG
IMG_156922.JPG
IMG_157019.JPG
IMG_157120.JPG
IMG_168922.JPG
IMG_168922.JPG
IMG_169028.JPG
IMG_169128.JPG
IMG_169427.JPG
IMG_169529.JPG

they did suffer some heat stress and caused some yellowing on the leaves but they are looking better now. they stretched at first because i started them in the window sill :thedoubletake::jawdropper:

Thank you guys!!!! I look forward to having guys on my new journey. Hopefully getting girls this time. Cuz if I get balls again. I'm gonna say it's me as the grower :hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:

Thank you guys!!!! I look forward to having guys on my new journey. Hopefully getting girls this time. Cuz if I get balls again. I'm gonna say it's me as the grower ��������:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:

Well so I went through your previous journals and I can see now why you were so disappointed. And for the record...I don't think its you as a grower. I just think you just hit a "bad stretch of road", but now we're here to help. :) If you cannot get your hands on any "feminized" seeds then maybe try a clone. And if not a clone, then just up your odds by starting a handful of seeds instead of just one or two. Then just remove any unwanted males to another area to finish flowering and develop the pollen for later breeding projects, or just chop them up and add them to the compost pile. Either way, I'm thinking you need to get you some bag seeds going in higher numbers and only keep the "desirable plants", such as the biggest, strongest,best looking structure, color, smell,does it have big fat "Indica" looking leaves, or are they long and thin fingered "Sativa" like leaves, so that you could still read the words of the newspaper when layed over. Those qualities and traits of the plant that are deemed desirable are up to you. Have fun with it. Keep it simple, and don't give up. Everything you put into your plants, your plants will in-turn give back to you! Sorry for the babble. Hope you are all enjoying your weekend.

Thank you all for the kind words :love::circle-of-love: I am looking forward to this grow even if I get boys again. Lol I can't get my hands on fem seeds just yet and I have to keep my grow very small as to conceal from visitors. I have a good feeling about at least one of these. I hope everyone has a great weekend. I will post pictures on Tuesday. I work 12 hour shifts on Monday so I will be MIA for the most part. Now I'm gonna go partake in the devils lettuce :volcano-smiley:

Hey guys so its tuesday and as promised i have pic updates.nothing really to report.... i have them on a 16/8 light schedule. will probably wait another week and then flower as i have a tiny space and wan to make sure i have room. Hope everyones tuesdsay is going well :circle-of-love:
IMG_171120.JPG
IMG_171026.JPG
IMG_170922.JPG
IMG_170817.JPG
IMG_170721.JPG
IMG_170624.JPG
IMG_169529.JPG

Hey guys! I know it's been awhile. But I've been suffering from cluster headaches and now a migraine going on its fourth day but not as debilitating as day 1. So i flipped the lights last Friday to 12/12 and yesterday I saw the first pre flower on the older plant and today I think I see something fabulous!!! But I'm trying it to get too excited. I'm liking what I'm seeing lol or maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me. You guys let me know what you think. Still nothing on the young one.
image15098.jpeg
image15097.jpeg

So I'm gonna red box what I am looking at so no one is confused lol. We are looking at the top node
image15106.jpeg

I know the two long things that are dark green are stipules. But the little bitty shape in this box is what I'm looking at lol. It's so hard to get good pictures. But let me know if you can see what I'm actually looking at.
image15107.jpeg

Lester I know you said we will wait and see which I plan on doing but I'm a tad obsessed right now :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::drool: just got home from work and got what I believe to be a clearer picture of what I am seeing. I really need to invest in a magnifying glass lol. But anyway here are the new pictures. Not expecting anybody to see something different just a lil clearer. :Namaste:
image15135.jpeg

image15136.jpeg

It is now official. I'm calling it. I have lady parts!!!!!! :slide::slide::slide::yahoo::yahoo:
The other plant is still not showing yet but it does look like I see the tiniest makings of something on the node. I've got a really good eye. Anyway here is a pic of the confirmation.
image15164.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom