7-28-09

well 2 plants are cut down both dwarfs,very happy with them and how even with some trouble they will yeild as they should,and the last 1 that yellowed abit she has some killer buds.first 1 is dry and in jars in fridge yellow gal is hanging up the full plant cept trimmed fans off.durban next and then ill be growing just my durban clone which is really coming along.I have 2 outside in yard and I have 1 flowering as I cant let it get big,so I put trash barrel over i at 8 and take it off at 8.other 1 is a hermie I just put out there see if it will make some bud,it will never be big.so all and all Im happy how this grow went,since I take 3 hits a month smoke has been building up in kerr jars for bro and I can do 1 plant at a time,i have some diff.seeds I may start a few germ. so I have something to grow when this next durban is done.
they are some kind of kush I got free when I purchased x amount 6 mos.ago.peace and thx to all who help soniq,southern,foxy,kitty,green,fuuji
and every 1 I missed.spike

hey spike, just catchin up. That perpetual grow is workin well for ya, good job, bro.

I just picked up a cheap food saver, you know the vacuum sealer type? I plan to use it to freeze my cured bud once the stash starts to build. Might be a good plan if you if need to store for a while.:nicethread:

:thedoubletake: Sometimes they go to far, my next door neighbour had a seizure, her kids came got get me. I had them call 911 while I checked their mother, when they got there you would have thought it was raid:thedoubletake: :thedoubletake: . She was over the worse part of seizure but not back yet. The cops went through her house looking everywhere.. I said, she had a seizure, she is epileptic. :thedoubletake: They didn't care they were to busy going through her house. The EM's did take her after the search. It was mind boggling.
I think I'll put up a sign say, You do not have permission to search my house, unless of course I'm dead. :rip: Then search away.

7-21-09

DWARF GANJA
HPIM1380_320x200_.jpg
Very Nice! :bravo::welldone::ganjamon:

:thedoubletake: Sometimes they go to far, my next door neighbour had a seizure, her kids came got get me. I had them call 911 while I checked their mother, when they got there you would have thought it was raid:thedoubletake: :thedoubletake: . She was over the worse part of seizure but not back yet. The cops went through her house looking everywhere.. I said, she had a seizure, she is epileptic. :thedoubletake: They didn't care they were to busy going through her house. The EM's did take her after the search. It was mind boggling.
I think I'll put up a sign say, You do not have permission to search my house, unless of course I'm dead. :rip: Then search away.

you can borrow mine ;)

image.php

Tiger durban is a great grower,easy to grow you have to try to kill it,and very strong sativa.flowering 2 1/2 months.dont forget vote nug of the feb.
I'm in there.

was a little smelly not bad though.

Looking good spike, so nice to see some fellow dirt growers in here

any bud shots? i really want to see some yo

very nice spike

Back
Top Bottom