3rd Grow: NYC Diesel & LA Confidential, Using Geoflora Nutrients

I was gonna say to go by the buds cuz what Bill said. Why not do the bags but lose the stems? Just put the buds in the bags. Then the buds will start perfectly. No?
Yeah that's the plan. Got them in the paper leaf bags right now just to try and sweat them a little bit but with 10 to 11% bud moisture I dont wanna fuck around too much and risk overdrying the buds so they will be getting thrown into grove bags after sweating for about 12 hours or so

Let the buds sweat in the bag for about 3 hours and then checked the moisture again and the buds are hovering around 10% so I didnt wanna take any chances. Trimmed. Weighed, and bagged. 3 oz of nice big buds and and 16g of popcorn.
20220209_142001.jpg
20220209_141948.jpg

Let the buds sweat in the bag for about 3 hours and then checked the moisture again and the buds are hovering around 10% so I didnt wanna take any chances. Trimmed. Weighed, and bagged. 3 oz of nice big buds and and 16g of popcorn.
20220209_142001.jpg
20220209_141948.jpg
They look awesome Costanza, nice job! Can we get one bud pic not in a bag? Lol.

They look awesome Costanza, nice job! Can we get one bud pic not in a bag? Lol.
Yeah I'll take a nice bud pic later on. My assistant at work decided to get pregnant and take maternity leave so I'm up to my eyeballs in work right now but as soon as I get a chance I'll take pic. I had to trim the buds at my desk while working and I still need to water the other 3 ladies. Not enough time in the day

Yeah I'll take a nice bud pic later on. My assistant at work decided to get pregnant and take maternity leave so I'm up to my eyeballs in work right now but as soon as I get a chance I'll take pic. I had to trim the buds at my desk while working and I still need to water the other 3 ladies. Not enough time in the day
Ok that gave me an excuse to take a much needed break. Here are some of the smaller buds that were in the bag with the half oz. Please excuse the trim job that looks like it was done by a monkey with Parkinson's. Crazy day
20220209_151424.jpg
20220209_151415.jpg

Ok that gave me an excuse to take a much needed break. Here are some of the smaller buds that were in the bag with the half oz. Please excuse the trim job that looks like it was done by a monkey with Parkinson's. Crazy day
20220209_151424.jpg
20220209_151415.jpg
Now we're talking!!! Dude those look amazing and what are you talking about with your trim job? I leave them like that sometimes if I have sugar leaves as frosty as those are, no shame in that game in the least. And at your desk while working? Lol. It's awesome C. Nice work. Great buds. Now let them cure before you smoke them all!!! LOL.

Now we're talking!!! Dude those look amazing and what are you talking about with your trim job? I leave them like that sometimes if I have sugar leaves as frosty as those are, no shame in that game in the least. And at your desk while working? Lol. It's awesome C. Nice work. Great buds. Now let them cure before you smoke them all!!! LOL.
I had anxiety the entire time trimming. I had a meeting on zoom and thought that I forgot to block my camera. Would've been a really Interesting conversation with my boss

So I messed up last night. I had a little too much moisture in the middle of my buds so I put them back in the leaf bags to sweat a little more. Ended up passing out on my recliner and woke up at 4am. Promptly took buds out of paper bag and into grove bags but I fear the buds have dried out too much. I put some 62% bovadas in the bag with a hydrometer and they're only sitting at 38rh. Hoping I didnt screw up this batch hoping to see the rh climb back into the 50s by the end of the weekend so I can heat seal them back up

So I messed up last night. I had a little too much moisture in the middle of my buds so I put them back in the leaf bags to sweat a little more. Ended up passing out on my recliner and woke up at 4am. Promptly took buds out of paper bag and into grove bags but I fear the buds have dried out too much. I put some 62% bovadas in the bag with a hydrometer and they're only sitting at 38rh. Hoping I didnt screw up this batch hoping to see the rh climb back into the 50s by the end of the weekend so I can heat seal them back up
Hopefully they are ok my friend @Costanza
Those chairs are dangerous. :rofl:

Stay safe
Bill

Yes they are especially when you smoke too much wedding cake flower.
It's not so bad man. Even if they don't come back up for you and you end up with a bag of overly dry weed, it's still gonna give you the ripping buzz. You'll just lose smell and taste. Is it ideal? No. But a huge bad deal? Meh. It happens. Not all mine is cured equally well. I got about 85% the way I want it. Overdried about 15%. Same buzz from both.

:thumb:

It's not so bad man. Even if they don't come back up for you and you end up with a bag of overly dry weed, it's still gonna give you the ripping buzz. You'll just lose smell and taste. Is it ideal? No. But a huge bad deal? Meh. It happens. Not all mine is cured equally well. I got about 85% the way I want it. Overdried about 15%. Same buzz from both.

:thumb:
I put a little piece of avocado skin in the bags hoping that will do the trick but if all else fails I'm gonna freeze the buds and make hash and press into rosin

Week 10 for the 3 remaining plants in the tent. Started a 2 week flush on saturday. Maui is fox tailing like crazy lowered the dimmer to 80% since I cant raise the light anymore. Diesel 1 buds tightening up. The LA has a weird bud structure very leafy most likely turning her Into hash and keeping the maui and diesel buds as is. Diesel 1 is in the back of the tent so I couldn't get a decent pick without being washed out by the led light.

20220214_114514.jpg
20220214_114506.jpg
20220214_114407.jpg

20220214_114438.jpg

Week 10 for the 3 remaining plants in the tent. Started a 2 week flush on saturday. Maui is fox tailing like crazy lowered the dimmer to 80% since I cant raise the light anymore. Diesel 1 buds tightening up. The LA has a weird bud structure very leafy most likely turning her Into hash and keeping the maui and diesel buds as is. Diesel 1 is in the back of the tent so I couldn't get a decent pick without being washed out by the led light.

20220214_114514.jpg
20220214_114506.jpg
20220214_114407.jpg

20220214_114438.jpg
Looks good to me and I sure the hell don't see no Foxtails... Good job.

20220214_114514.jpg
20220214_114506.jpg
20220214_114407.jpg

20220214_114438.jpg
Wow this bud is practically white with frost. Nice job. And the D1 tightening up? I'll say. That's an almost perfect looking cola in my book and it looks super dense already. Not far off are you?

Wow this bud is practically white with frost. Nice job. And the D1 tightening up? I'll say. That's an almost perfect looking cola in my book and it looks super dense already. Not far off are you?
I think I got about 10 to 14 days

My eyes would agree on the second two. The D1 maybe sooner? Looks like a couple days on that one to me from here.
Yeah you might be right that one is the furthest along. Was watching these seeds all weekend for my next batch and last week my debit card got hacked and I had to wait until this morning for the bank to return my money and I woke up this morning and the seeds were sold out I was so mad. They were an 18 fem pack of ethos grandpa stash mix with 6 different grandpa stash hybrids. Super salty about missing that. Got my eye on this motorbreath x SFV kush cross right now on a seed auction so who knows what the next batch will be. Also have about 11 seeds left from this mix pack so I might just use these up. It's like being a kid in a candy shop when you go on these seed sites

Yeah you might be right that one is the furthest along. Was watching these seeds all weekend for my next batch and last week my debit card got hacked and I had to wait until this morning for the bank to return my money and I woke up this morning and the seeds were sold out I was so mad. They were an 18 fem pack of ethos grandpa stash mix with 6 different grandpa stash hybrids. Super salty about missing that. Got my eye on this motorbreath x SFV kush cross right now on a seed auction so who knows what the next batch will be. Also have about 11 seeds left from this mix pack so I might just use these up. It's like being a kid in a candy shop when you go on these seed sites
Yes it is. I saw that ethos grandpa stash mix you're talking about. Lol. What is the auction you're waiting on, Mephisto pre release? Also, I smoked the Motor Breath here when I was still hitting the dispensary. Honestly I wasn't impressed, found it very pedestrian. Not saying it's a bad choice, just relating my experience with one parent from one dispensary.

Back
Top Bottom