3rd Grow: Super Lemon Haze & Gold Leaf

Just a little side note about an upcoming grow. On Saturday I dropped beans in water to soak for the next grow. Last night the two SLH showed strong tap roots and were immediately put into Root Riots and under the T-5 Bulb in the Seedling/Clone Box. Waiting on the 3 Gold Leaf to pop and they will follow. Watch for the start of a new journal with refined techniques from lessons learned.

Trim the Buds into the Jar day for the the last two SLH. Both are clones from the same original donor Sheila. Sheila produced the most from the previous grow #2.

With matched pair, one was defoliated the other wasn't. Can you guess which?

Sheila 1.1 Total Weight 38grams/ 1.34oz
Sheila 1.2 Total Weight 34grams/ 1.2oz

Total 72grams/2.54oz

I grew 5 plants in this grow. Tight squeeze for a 2x2.5footprint Gorilla Grow tent. I used two Perfect Sun Mini's with DynaGro Nutrients. The plants were grown Hempy Style.

Totals:
SLH = 117grams/4.13oz
Stella - 45grams/1.59oz
Sheila 1.1 - 38grams/1.34oz
Sheila 1.2 - 34grams/1.2 oz

Gold Leaf Totals = 72grams/2.54oz
GL 1.1 47grams/1.66oz
GL 1.2 25grams/.88oz

Over all a total of 189grams/6.67oz This works out to be .86grams per watt of light. Getting closer to that 1 to 1 I'm hoping for. I consider this a damn good yield for this point in my one year growing experience.

Most Excellent! :welldone:
Thanks Bro for the Most Excellent

Interesting that the 2 SLHs came in with only about half an ounce over the single Auto, even with a (presumably) longer veg.

It is, and I believe I have an answer and it has to do with the postmortem of the root systems of the Clones and the Cheese. It's certainly one of the things I mentioned I want to discuss when you are down. Let's just put it this way. I think starting the grow in a stadium cup and vegging in it too long before transplant into the Dollar Tree waste basket has a lot to do with it.
What was the veg duration for the clones?
The clones spent approximately 2-2.5 months veg time in the stadium cups. I feel that might have something to do with the yield.

I believe more exploring of starting the Root Riot in the final growing container is the answer. I'm going to store away my stadium cups for a while, but feel they will eventually move on to the recycle bin.

This journal is almost wrapped up. Everyone is all nice a tight and comfy in their Jars and doing the cure thing in the moment. I would like to leave it open until a nice smoke test is completed in a couple of more weeks. I'm actually not expecting a big difference between the SLH and GL of this grow and the previous one.

On another note if interested I have started a 5th grow and here is the link.
My 5th Grow SLH and Gold Leaf

Merry Christmas All = Just a little tease showing the size of the three colas from the Gold Leaf that wasn't defoliated.
GoldLeafColas.jpg

These are extremely hard and difficult to squeeze with Chop Sticks they are so dense.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom