3rd Grow - Super Lemon Haze

very nice finish man those nugs look amazing, I would not stop smoking it from the time i got up the time i went to sleep. I'd probably keep some with me just to have a smell every now and then haha

Total dry weight, 185g,,,,,,,, how many plants did you have? just kinda wondering how much per plant........

MG_6707.jpg

MG_6708.jpg

MG_6719.jpg

MG_6731.jpg

MG_6735.jpg

Total dry weight, 185g. Smokes lovely I can't get enough of it. Hope these will last me until the next harvest! That's it for this grow. I've learned a lot and will implement the experience to the next grow. Will begin my new grow journal this week with Tangerine Dream, Super Lemon Haze, Violator Kush, and Red Dragon. Under Earth Juice nutes. This should be interesting.

Thank you everyone for tuning into this grow. :roorrip:

Very nice! :high-five:

How tall did your plants grow (SLH)?

Thanks

yes,,,,how tall were they when they went to flower,,, how tall did they get?
i have 1 in soil,,,, and i have 1 clone just started in hydro....i'm thinking about 2 weeks and i'll put the soil one into flower,,i can't wait...

yes,,,,how tall were they when they went to flower,,, how tall did they get?
i have 1 in soil,,,, and i have 1 clone just started in hydro....i'm thinking about 2 weeks and i'll put the soil one into flower,,i can't wait...

They got 1.5 feet in veg and the other 1.5 in flower. 3 feet total.

thanks for the quick reply HighDive....

High HighDive

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too!
:cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom