3rd Grow - Time For The Light Show

Hello everyone, today I put the (unfortunately) quick dried buds into jars after weighing them. The Incredible Bulk 1 gave me 74.8g of buds which although not great, still was a buonus but I'm not too sure whether it would be my best yield from one plant yet. Needless to say it was more than welcome though :)

I have not had a chance to test it yet due to my Dark Devil Auto taking that priority (excellent lively smoke btw) but it's sticky and smells pretty good even before curing. I've smelled better though with both the Plushberry and the Dark Devil Auto but I won't make any judgements on that basis alone.

Here is a picture of one of the buds:

IMGP3581rs.jpg

Unfortunately due to having work start on my house soon I will have to find another home for my plants and close down this journal until I can get my grow back on again. In the meantime I will wish you all the best and may your buds be bountiful, I shall still be here but reading your journals instead of writing my own. All the best everyone :thumb:

Thanxx for having us Kraize...

Unfortunately due to having work start on my house soon I will have to find another home for my plants and close down this journal until I can get my grow back on again. In the meantime I will wish you all the best and may your buds be bountiful, I shall still be here but reading your journals instead of writing my own. All the best everyone :thumb:

Good luck with the house Kraize, looking forward to your return with a new revamped grow room!

Agreed man and as for your LSD not sure how but i ended up with about 30 seeds from mine as well i thought it was just me but apparently it's a kinda sensitive plant. Mine was really nice smoke just don't beat yourself up over it. On wards and upwards congrats on the harvest and 75grams is a good harvest in my book :goodjob:
dude that's a good harvest 74 grams is great to me

:bravo:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom