3rd LED Grow - Aurora Indica + Cannalope Haze

Planter

Hello everyone. Staffy here. i am a legal marijuana patient in CO and legal to grow my own meds. going to be doin my 3rd LED grow.
3 plants , 2 strains. 2x aurora indica and 1x cannalope haze. i got 2x older 180w leds lights. im off to go get everything today so later ill show some pics and what ive got to grow this time.

Re: staffy's 3rd GLH grow. aurora indica + cannalope haze

today i got the clones they are just sitting in there small pots for now, probly leave em a couple days in there then ill transpot them into bigger pots.
also using roots organic 707 soil.w/perlite. also got a bag of EWC and some molasses. gonna get some kelp aswell in mid week. make my own teas. oh and also some of the powder calcarb from xtreme gardening for foliar.
i was given a free sample of Vermi T from Vermicrop organics. got it in the fridge only last about 2 weeks so im gonna try this out just for the beginning. the stuff helps your roots and allows better uptake of nutrients.

added lady to the grow. white rhino!! woohoo. very nice strain.

Hey staffy I'm in! Check your girls good for bugs, gnats, mites and god knows what else. Seems like everyone getting clones is having problems. Good luck!

Hey staffy I'm in! Check your girls good for bugs, gnats, mites and god knows what else. Seems like everyone getting clones is having problems. Good luck!

thanks blue. glad to see ya here. ya dude i always check my plants and spray them a couple time with dont bug me FF before i put them in the tent. thanks for lookin bro.

oh hey. i agree 100% with u, kali was not ready, still good tho i think it was on the edge, lol. the jars were 57% yesterday and the smell is getting better. what makes me happy with it is when u pull it apart to make a joint, it just stinks of delicious bud.or grind it. the high is nice too. perfect daytime. but i havent smoke my tops yet and they had the most amber on them.
:high-five:

Staffy you did a great job with kali and it's good smoke so you gotta be really happy with her.

It's so hard to wait. Days go by slower and slower lol.

i am happy for my first harvested grow. only gonna get better tho.

it sooo does bro. from like day 70-85 took forever.
that is why ive gone for more 8-9 weekers this time. and i do need night time smoke for nights just like this. ive been up since 4 am dealin with water pipes bursting and have just finished an hour ago. only a 30 min lunch too. its been so cold the past two nights here. lets hope i dont get another call tonight. :wood:
got me some urkle o.g. great smoke, for times like this.

thanks bro, great to have ya. the taste from the cannalope is ment to be very nice. so im pretty excited about her. got to be honest the cannalope and 1 of the auroras arent the best clones ive had so gonna get them lookin pretty before i post pics, got a bit of shrivel brown leaf from int the domes.

Locked in for this one, staffy!! Really good job on POTY, lots of stiff competition. I have been interested in the cannalope for a while, glad you are growing her out!

thanks mate, all plants were great. the cannalope should be nice indeed. shes got a nice little fat stock on her already, so should be nice, if it continues.

i transplanted the ladies yesterday ones i got my garage cleaned up. roots were probably the best ive seen on clones. 2 of plants dont look the greatest but getting better.this vermiT seems to be working great.expires in 6 days tho. then on the my organic teas.
what i mean about cleanin the garage. well weve been havin pipes burst in garges and apartments. at first all garages around me got hit and 2 days later mine got hit days ago, and thats were my tent is. not good. luckely it was about 6 feet away and we caught it in a good time. so fixed the pipes and all is good so far. :wood: finally got water now tho which is nice after 5 days. but all is good and rollin.

got all me air pumps and tubes gang valve and air stone. at petsmart just under 25 dollars.

also got some humic acid and age old kelp for my tea. so i have. age old kelp, humic acid, molasses and EWC, for my tea. i think thats probably it. anybody see anything crutial im missin please let me know.

my_grow_600.jpg

heres my shisty clones. wasnt to happy with a couple of them but they are comin around.
my_grow_601.jpg

WHITE RHINO
my_grow_602.jpg

AURORA INDICA
my_grow_603.jpg
my_grow_605.jpg

CANNALOPE HAZE
my_grow_604.jpg

anybody know what this might be? comin form the new growth in two places from my white rhino. its like yellow strips
my_grow_606.jpg

started brewing. by tomo there should be a good thick foam on top and probbly use it day after tomo.

my_grow_607.jpg

Back
Top Bottom