Re: Staffy's 3rd GLH Grow - Aurora Indica + Cannalope Haze

Staffy's cheese factory is coming soon.
once i move into new place and set everything up, prob. next month

strains include:
1x Barney's- Pineapple chunk
1x Heavy weight- Strawberry cheesecake
2x Reserva Prevada- Confidential cheese
1x Big buddha- Freeze cheese '89
+ 2 free fems. not sure what it will be cuz they were out of stock of what they say they give.

I was reading your journal yesterday and all this talk about seeds made me want to order some too. I even went on the website and added stuff to the "cart"!!! Then I realized that I still have some seeds (NYPD as well as the Papaya) still waiting for me to try them out. I just need to finish my current grow or build another grow room for that to happen :). Needless to say, I promptly closed the browser and I didn't buy any seeds!

I'm glad you have a good plan and I'll be watching for your next grow.

:rofl: Staffy's cheese factory, great title for the journal:rofl::popcorn:
Right on brother, and you got two of what I'm getting! I think the Confidential Cheese is gonna be the shit! I should order quick so I can start mine at the same time:thumb: I'm going with single seed centre and castle Marijuana seeds. I'll be getting the Violator kush, Pineapple chunk, Confidential cheese, and a few more kushes:yummy:

lol thanks bro, i thought it fit nicely. great mind think alike, lol ya pinepple chunk will be great but yes confidential cheese is gonna be the shit, two great strains, man im so excited for con cheese, thats why i got two of them seeds so if one dont germ then hopefully the other will :) u should def get ur soon and they can grow up together :) would u hav to wait for ur girls in flower to finish first now or have u got the setup sou can start some seeds soonish??violator kush will be very nice too, well all kushes just about rock. great strain
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I was reading your journal yesterday and all this talk about ordering seeds made me want to order some too. I even went on Attitude's website and added stuff to the "cart"!!! Then I realized that I still have some seeds (NYPD as well as the Papaya) still waiting for me to try them out. I just need to finish my current grow or build another grow room for that to happen :). Needless to say, I promptly closed the browser and I didn't buy any seeds!

I'm glad you have a good plan and I'll be watching for your next grow.

lol thats awesome, i feel like doin that all the time when seeds get in my mind. well i do go onto the sites and see what i can get and then just close, lol. yesterday i had like 5 dif pages up with my cart full in all just to compare prices and freebies. attitude gives the most free seeds, but more pricey. i have a buddy growing NYPD right now from clone, good lookin plant so far still in veg but u can already smell the sour diesel. i always thought nypd would be new york diesel and powerplant, untill i looked it up, not even close, lol.

thanks bro.

I'll get mine tonight:ganjamon:

I will be pulling the 5 one footers next week and putting 3 more in flower. My set up is allowing me to keep a continual grow. I will definitely have room to start a few more plants. I will be updating my journal tonight with lots of pics so you will be able to see what's goin on with it.

:peace:

lol nice.

ill def keep a look out later. thats what im wanting to be ble to do, just have a continual grow, always veggin and flowerin at same time. now i have a good chnce for this, since i am moving and i am havin a bedroom dedicated for my growing. :) excited for this too.

Have u got a bulletproof way of germin seeds? :rollit:

I use sprout pads and i have never had a seed that didn't came out. Don't know if you can buy it in america tho. Its basically a little pad that you need to put in water and then it swallows it and expands, when its fully expanded you put a seed in it.

I use a pot, layer it with household paper put some wet balls of paper in. Place the pad with seed in it. Close the pot of with some plastic foil and make a few tiny holes in it. Place somewhere with stable temps. And wait.

You don't need to use a sprout pad per se. A litlle bit earth with coco is fine.

Thats how i do it and in the 10+ times i have done it i never had a fail.

Just make sure your seed has oxygen, warmth and humidity/water. Those are the 3 most important things. Correct me if i'm wrong tho.

Those look like some nice strains btw!
smoked the pineapple chunk in one of barneys shops and found it a first grade smoke. Got me really really stoned :p

:high-five: awesome! happy for ya bro. im so excited. :slide: hopefully next week. but then i cant do anything with them yet anyway.
so funny ive been so excited about the beans i forgot i had ordered some SNS samples, and i got them today and was very happy about that. the fungicide, spider mite and gnat and thrip soil drencher and spray. very generous samples.

I use sprout pads and i have never had a seed that didn't came out. Don't know if you can buy it in america tho. Its basically a little pad that you need to put in water and then it swallows it and expands, when its fully expanded you put a seed in it.

I use a pot, layer it with household paper put some wet balls of paper in. Place the pad with seed in it. Close the pot of with some plastic foil and make a few tiny holes in it. Place somewhere with stable temps. And wait.

You don't need to use a sprout pad per se. A litlle bit earth with coco is fine.

Thats how i do it and in the 10+ times i have done it i never had a fail.

Just make sure your seed has oxygen, warmth and humidity/water. Those are the 3 most important things. Correct me if i'm wrong tho.

Those look like some nice strains btw!
smoked the pineapple chunk in one of barneys shops and found it a first grade smoke. Got me really really stoned :p

no not to sure what ur talkin about. is it like a heat pad??

Hey guys, this is taken from our guidelines....... You may want to read them..

420 Magazine is a Reference Site, Not a Market
Posts pertaining to the buying/selling/trading/swapping/testing/giving of seeds, clones, pollen, cannabis, hash, mail order Marijuana or any other substance or article are not permitted

Right on brother!

I used the SNS203 for the thrips and it didn't do s#%t! But I hear it does real good for gnats:) They probably sent you about$50 worth of samples:slide:

When will you start the new beans?

wow im shocked that the 203 didnt do anything, that sucks bro. they seem to be a pretty good rep company.

not to sure. i am movin at the end of month, when i get everything setup which will probably be first, then ill do it.

Hey guys, this is taken from our guidelines....... You may want to read them..

420 Magazine is a Reference Site, Not a Market
Posts pertaining to the buying/selling/trading/swapping/testing/giving of seeds, clones, pollen, cannabis, hash, mail order Marijuana or any other substance or article are not permitted

sorry bro. ill read it again.

nothin so far, they r just chillin in a jar . might start them tonight. finally get to start movin in today, start movin some stuff anyways. amnesia haze has sprouted and finally removed the seeds off of it. got its first leaves :) so proud

Hey staffy what's up with the beans? You were gonna check on em a few days ago and never came back. Hope they're not holding you hostage:)

Hope the move went smooth.

:peace:

hey bro im back. i was out of internet for awhile due to the move and company took forever getting here to hook up my sh!t. all good now!! ya move was ok, could have been better, but sure thats always the case. pretty much settled somewhat. new journal will be up later with pics. beans are great, some lil worries but il hit u up later im sure. went in to check the babies today and both bootcover filters and intake and out were totaly cloggin up and werent runnin full. 90 degrees with 72 percent humidity, felt icky in there, lol. chnged and everything good now. :)

nope thats wrong just click on staffy's GLH cheese factory w/ amnesia below for new grow!

Back
Top Bottom