3rd Outdoor Grow In Eastern Canada

All popped but 1, so I germinated another Sour Lemon OG and I should be transplanting it this weekend. I didn't forget about the pics, actually I did forget I wanted pics before the transplant but I will get some up before the weekend.

New pics of the girls. The pics aren't that good but the plants do look pretty good. All the plants had their first small feed of nutes today except for the young sour lemon OG. Some of the girls got topped today so they are on their way, have a great day peeps.

Got to love those Washington Capitals Game 1 in Tampa, Washington wins 4-2 GO CAPS. Did some more topping today, two left to do when the little one gets a little bigger and the squat bushy Sour Lemon gets more distinct enough so I can top her. Have a great night peeps.

Saturday May 12, I finished the topping, all is done except for the younger Sour Lemon OG which got a drink of plain water this morning and some lights needed to be raised as the girls are doing well. Got the call yesterday afternoon so I go for surgery Monday at noon, man when it rains it pours so I will be down for a bit, have a great weekend peeps.o_O

Will do Smeeg, I just hate hospital stays. They will be going in to my back and side to replace some equipment and get it back in place so it will work the way it is supposed to. Hoping for great results like the Washington Caps did last night.

Back
Top Bottom