3rd Outdoor Grow In Eastern Canada

Well the girls had a feeding of nutes and molasses on Wednesday and the sativa plants are looking great but the indicas are still drooping ever since I clipped the little buds that started to grow during the power outage while they were inside. New order of seeds on their way I think I will start new indicas when my seeds get here. Great to see Washington Capitals, Ovi, Holtby, and so many other great players get the cup they deserved.

All the plants received a gallon of nutes on Saturday, and are doing well except for the indicas that tried to go into flower after the power outage. So I have decided the will be discarded when the new order of seeds get here. I may have to let them go a little later in the fall but at least I should end up with a decent harvest. I am hoping for 8 lbs. Have a great Monday, or atleast as good as a Monday can be.

All sativas received a gallon of nutes on Tuesday as well as some LST. They received another gallon of nutes today and are looking pretty good. When I receive my seed order I will be dropping 3 or 4 more seeds to replace the indicas that tried to go into flower and are doing absolutely nothing. Have a great Friday night peeps and enjoy the sunny weekend, ciao.

All of the girls received a gallon of nutes yesterday and are looking really good. Now if I could just keep squirrels from burying things in my raised beds. In every gallon of water I am now putting 6 ml of Calmagic, 4 ml of grow, 3 ml of Micro, 2 ml of bloom and 1 ml of Ph down. It should stay about the same until flower and then the change. Have a great day peeps.

Thank you so much, the legal thing will see how it goes. I am wondering how it is going to go, I have no faith in our government so I will keep growing the same way I have been. Thanks for stopping by stoneotter. Have a great day.
Haha no faith. Sounds like it came from one of our mouths here in the us. Oh and it's been legal in my state for our pleasure for a year and a half now. No shops have opened yet. One licence was issued yesterday i think. we'll see. Be well

Yesterday June 22nd all the girls got fed nutes and are looking good, and the squirrels are still digging in the beds when I am not looking. While I was out Canada Post left a delivery notice on my door and my seeds order can be picked up at 1:00 today, so the Indica seeds will go into cups of water this afternoon. Have a great day peeps.

Well it is Monday July 2 the girls received their second drink of nutes since last posted, and they are looking great. They are loving this heat and humidity. The 3 little indicas are doing ok but 1 of the Strawberry Banana is doing amazing. It also looks like the last Blueberry seed was a dud so I dropped another in a cup of water after supper, we will see what she does. Have a great night crew.

It is Thursday July 5 and it is hot and humid 35 degrees 42 with the humidex but the girls are loving it. All the big girls got a gallon of nutes this morning. The little girls are doing quite well, the replacement blueberry seed is close to being ready to go in the dirt, so we should have a new girl in the next day or so, have a great one.

It is Saturday July 7 and all of the outdoor sativas were topped today and doing well. The last Blue Berry seed made an appearance today and is above the dirt. The outdoor girls will get a dose of nutrients tomorrow a gallon per plant and the indoor girls will get a little water and will soon get a drink of ¼ strength nutrients. Have a good night peeps.

Gosh. I haven't grown weed outside since 1989. We did it for four seasons from 85-88 in north Texas. The grow season here is long and the yields were absolutely unbelievable. We may get a chance to do it again soon. Good luck, I'll be watching.

Tuesday July 10 all the big girls outside had a gallon of nutes and are coming along quite well, the red dragon is a little slower than the others. The baby strawberry bananas and 1 blueberry got ¼ strength nutes and should take off. The baby blueberry will get some in 10 days. Keep ‘em green folks.:green_heart::peace:

Friday July 13th the sativas got a gallon of nutes and I had to do some super cropping to even things up a bit. Yesterday 3 of the indoor indicas were transplanted and are doing really well. The little blueberry runt is hanging in there but is growing very slowly, hopefully she will take off soon. Will have some pics in a bit. Enjoy the rest of the weekend gang.

pics of the girls
20180714_150039.jpg
20180714_150108.jpg
20180714_150130.jpg
20180714_150144.jpg
20180714_150216.jpg
20180716_150638.jpg

Thursday July 19th all the outdoor girls got their gallon of nutes and water each and are looking mighty happy. Last night I mixed up ½ strength nutes and all of the new plants received drinks until run off was visible and they are all doing well, even the tiny blueberry appears to be doing better. Enjoy the afternoon. I ordered a lense kit for my new I phone so I should have some nice pics when they go in to flower.

Back
Top Bottom