3rd Outdoor Grow In Eastern Canada

Sunday Sept 9th all the girls have had 3 feedings of nutrients and the girls are at maximum flowering feedings and they are flowering nicely, except the amnesia lemon pie is moving slower but she is at 9 feet. Now the sour lemon is stacking nicely and is my favourite the red dragon is looking quite nice as well and the young blueberry’s are doing amazing. I will post some new pics next weekend as long as some nice bud growth occurs this week. Have a great evening peeps.:peace:

Thursday Sept. 20 the girls have been feeding well, 3 feedings to be exact including today's. The buds are stacking like crazy except for the amnesia lemon pie which is doing better since my last post. Now get this I have two sour lemon and they are my favorite girls, one is completely green and the other as well except for two branches where the buds are purple and the crystal on them is exceptional. The blueberries and the red dragon are budding nicely as well. Have a good night peeps.

Well it is Sunday Sept. 23 the girls were fed this morning and they seemed to have survived last nights frost well. The colas are starting to look quite nice, can’t wait for harvest to get here and for trim jail to be over. Enjoy the remainder of your weekend. My capsules are kicking in so I know I will enjoy mine.

It is Friday Oct. 5, and it is a nice sunny day here in New Brunswick. The girls had their third feeding since I last posted today and I got some new picks for Duggan, Hook and the gang. They are not the greatest pics but it is the best I can do with one hand. I think all girls got their last feeding today except for the amnesia lemon pie it has a couple more weeks. Have a great Thanksgiving all my Canadian friends.
IMG_0131.JPG
IMG_0132.JPG
IMG_0133.JPG
IMG_0134.JPG
IMG_0136.JPG
IMG_0137.JPG
IMG_0138.JPG
IMG_0139.JPG
IMG_0140.JPG
IMG_0141.JPG

Congrats!!! Cant see the forrest for the Treez! Should be a gud 8 -10 lbs...maybe more! Purple Power⚡
Glad you stopped by Kosmic, there is not as much purple there as you would think. On one of the sour lemon plants about half way up the plant one branch appeared with the purple buds, atleast it it had of been at the top of the plant it would have looked better. I say between 5 and 6 lbs, last year I ended up with 8 lbs and there is not near that this year. We shall wait and see.

My word Newb!...gonna be some serious trim jail time...:laugh:...hope the weather cooperates and let them all finish...:thumb::high-five:...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:...
I am with you on the weather Hook, keeping my eye out for bud rot, so far so good. and as far as the trim jail time is concerned, I am not even thinking about it, as it sucks. I think all will finish the real tall amnesia lemon pie will be the closest sativas are a PITA.

Great mornin to ya Newb and friends! Wow Newb...i'm so jealous my friend! You have done another fantastic job bringin all them 'home' again this season. Looks like the weather has treated you and your ladies very well this yr. Lets not forget everyone...these are in New Brunswick so growing outside is not only a challenge ..but a risk with the possibility of crappy weather so often. So stoked for you ....wish i was closer to offer up some much needed trim help....:rofl:.well maybe not..lmfao!:high-five:
That first pic way up there tells me resin is where it should be too. Tell me about those neighbor plants?? Does your neighbor help you keep things 'under wraps' so to speak...how does that all work for ya....no matter...whatever the arrangement..it shows it's working. Very happy for you Newb.....yeepa , yeepa!:yahoo::welldone::cheer::high-five:

Glad you stopped by Kosmic, there is not as much purple there as you would think. On one of the sour lemon plants about half way up the plant one branch appeared with the purple buds, atleast it it had of been at the top of the plant it would have looked better. I say between 5 and 6 lbs, last year I ended up with 8 lbs and there is not near that this year. We shall wait and see.
Lol ur doin very well killa! Thats a gud harvest mi guy 8-10 is betta but 5-6 is just as gud! That deserves a Congrats fo Sho✌Be Proud

It is Tuesday Oct. 16 the wet weather finally finished and the girls made out okay, minimal bud rot and now it is super windy out. Colas are looking nice but I am always looking for better. The girls got their first flush on Sunday night, and they will have another later this week. I will probably start trimming on Sunday. I wish the weather would warm up so I could do the trimming on the deck but it doesn’t look like that is going to happen. This has been a crazy busy week, my brother in law dropped dead Thanks giving morning so I am trying to help out with all of that stuff, then I had doctor stuff, band photos, getting band equip repaired for the up coming dance, looking after the girls crazy I tell you, I am exhausted.:rip: John.

Back
Top Bottom