2 wwa fem seeds 60-90 days
(I've had 87, 63, and 77)
4 danes fruity auto reg seeds
60-70 days
2 Californian blue??cant find anything on it

8-3 gallon fabric pots

Medium-
16 qts happy frog soil,
8 qts no name organic soil (local/decent/usedbefore)
4 +/- qts of perlite
1 cup or so of vermiculite
2/3 +/- qts coco
(Cut off 1 lb compressed brick)

All mixed together very thoroughly and distributed evenly amongst pots (maybe just a lil more in the soon to be wwa pots).

Trying to work with what I got and am hoping(after "improvements") around 500 true watts in a roughly 4x4 area..

I do have a problem now though, my 100 true watt led seems to have burnt out about 5 red leds in 2 months on
20190806_041842.jpg
20190806_041827.jpg
20190806_041824.jpg
20190806_040034.jpg
20190806_040015.jpg

I'm trying to make something that can kill the pain..looking for some purple phenos to maybe cross with that gg4. I'm still very much a rookie, but my stuff does better for me than all these 30% thc strains that have 0% anything else. Forbidden fruit is my holy grail for instant pain relief, had a oz 1 time. Cant get those seeds and can't go to a store around where I live to buy it. So the quest will continue to find best thc/cbn/cbd/terpenes/flavonoids(you get it) ratio that works best with my bodies unique canabanoid receptors system to get the best medicine that works for me.

Shitty, but still not bad man..let's get these to take off . Good vibes bud.:Rasta::Namaste:

Thanks king! Kind of worried about one of my lights(many red leds are burnt out). I'm guessing that prob cuts true watts close to half and now spectrum is off. I'm on a very strict budget. Most sponsor lights are out of my budget for now. What do you think of this budget light to add?

APONUO LED Grow Light 1000W Full Spectrum Grow Lamp Sunlight 3500K White and Red 600nm Grow Lights for Greenhouse Hydroponic Indoor Plants Veg and Flower with Thermometer Humidity Monitor

Thanks king! Kind of worried about one of my lights(many red leds are burnt out). I'm guessing that prob cuts true watts close to half and now spectrum is off. I'm on a very strict budget. Most sponsor lights are out of my budget for now. What do you think of this budget light to add?

APONUO LED Grow Light 1000W Full Spectrum Grow Lamp Sunlight 3500K White and Red 600nm Grow Lights for Greenhouse Hydroponic Indoor Plants Veg and Flower with Thermometer Humidity Monitor

Or similar?
Those are some high claims it says it can cover over a 1000 umols in 4x4flower text. I'd like to see what that 90$ light can do .wonder how it is for heat?

It says it runs around 200 ish at wall or true watts. Also says is it replaces a 1000 HPs/MH light set up. Does it have ir and white light ? Only says blue orange and red . Green and yellow and ir and iv is beneficial.

I am growing in a 4x6 space..I have a couple other main lights: 200 true watt, another one that was 100 true watt, but half of red diodes are broke, and supplementaries cfl/led(200w total). I was just asking about it for another main light add on for best bang for buck, on my current budget. I've added each grow, due to budget constraints. Now am also concerned about spectrum problems with the one light
15654582475079087463479009882513.jpg

Forgot to add..I started germination of one of my wwa X fruit punch photo. Just in case..plus it seemed like a fun thing to do. Try to grow my first ever seed from my first pollination attempt. Something that excited me enough to get out of my couch locked state. I love smoking my own grown shit. Got a thumbs up from wife; when I realized she didnt go pick up already paid for stuff from our guy. She couldn't even finish her blunt..as a matter of fact she still hasn't finished it(that seedy ass dogwalker dried super fast) Lmao..I'm gaining a little confidence and gained a passion and alternative therapy. Something the VA could never come close to. I will be able to self sustainabley grow my own medicine within another season or so, I believe..

I am growing in a 4x6 space..I have a couple other main lights: 200 true watt, another one that was 100 true watt, but half of red diodes are broke, and supplementaries cfl/led(200w total). I was just asking about it for another main light add on for best bang for buck, on my current budget. I've added each grow, due to budget constraints. Now am also concerned about spectrum problems with the one light
15654582475079087463479009882513.jpg
I like about 1000 true watts is what I want one day lats winter I was at 700 I think.

Back
Top Bottom