3rd Time is a Charm! - 40x40x76 Tent Grow - 1000W HPS Liight

Mcpottypots

Well friends I'm back at it again. I had a grow journal before but didn't even want to continue on that sorry excuse for a cabinet. Anyways I regrouped and for the real stuff. (Go ahead look at my previous pictures and get a good laugh.)
I have a 40x40x76 grow tent with a 1000w hpslight.
Coco, peetmoss, perlite as my medium.
20-4 light cycle 2 1/2 weeks from sprout.
I started with the flora nova series nutrients, 2 part with 2.5 ml per gallon of water. I am doing a drain to waste grow because I don't have equipment for hydroponic grow.
Using baby purified water with added minerals and n nutrients ph typically comes out at 6.5ph with no nutrients.
After nutrients it's around 6ph.
I am doing low feedings because I have 6 different strains and don't know there nutrient intake yet.
temp. Lights on 83 degrees lights off 65-68 degrees. Is that too much of a difference in temperature?

I am also wondering about scrog, s.o.g for my set up because of space I would greatly appreciate some in put on that since I have never done this process before. I've done my research but would love some info from experienced friends in this department. Thanks for any help and peace and respect. Pictures soon

:helpsmilie:
20141123_105644.jpg
20141123_105734.jpg
20141123_105749.jpg
20141123_105715.jpg

20141206_224907.jpg
20141206_224913.jpg
2 week s since my last post, pretty much keeping everything the same with feeding and light schedule. Topped 8 days ago. Should I let veg lot for arty least 14 days after I topped them. Aka went from 8 plants to 6 because of my hood size. I'll post a couple more pictures once I get my screen done. Peace and respect

Starting 12/12 today switched feeding from 4 ml of grow nutrients to 2 ml of grow 2ml of flower per gallon. Picking up some other nutrients tomorrow for flower some micro nutes. Also saw a couple nats today so going to do a spray tonight. I will also put up pictures.

Subscribed. What cannabis strain are you growing? Are your seeds regular or Feminized? You want from 70°-90° Fahrenheit and 50%-70% humidity for vegetative growth and 30%-50% humidity for flowering. A ScrOG screen is placed 12" above the pots to allow enough room to defoliate the lower growth and proper airflow. Branches should be weaved through the ScrOG screen until the ScrOG screen is 60% full then switched to flower. The branches are trained through the ScrOG screen during the stretch phase of flower to create an even canopy that will produce many same size colas and is a high gram per watt efficiency method of growing.

For soil insects I use diatomaceous earth on top of the soil as a barrier, it cuts them as they move through it. I bought my diatomaceous earth from an animal feed store, do not use the type meant for pool filters. Mosquito dunks can also be used as a soil drench for fungus gnats. Sierra Natural Sciences also makes a soil drench called SNS-203 for fungus gnats and other soil insects.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diatomaceous earth

https://www.homedepot.com Mosquito Dunks 6 Pack

https://www.sierranaturalscience.com natural-pesticides sns-203

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom