3rd week of flowering seeing some problems

HI808

In my 3rd week of flowering i began noticing orange discoloring in my leaves that is rapidly spreading throughout the plant. Never have seen anything like this before. Any input is greatly appreciated. Strawberry cough growing in tga super soil. Watering every 3-4 days new on here not sure if im posting in the right spot.Aloha
image12427.jpg
image12427.jpg
image12427.jpg

potassium or Mag deficiency/ be my guess. one or the other. try putting cal/mag in it. but them leaves already have it will probly die no matter what you do now.

laugh or think i am crazy but i had this same problem 2nd week into flower , i live miles away from shops and i had multiple deficiency , I had nothing to put into my plants for a fast fix so i used my sons baby milk formula , 2 scoops to a litre of water , i marked all the bad leaves with a marker and it didnt spread after 2 days , dont believe me check my journal below lol, worth a go and it may not harm your plant , i know they are all different strains some like different things some dont , :thumb:

good luck

Cal-Mag is a common, maybe one of the most common deficiencies. You need magnesium in order to be able to absorb calcium, even if its there available. Calcium and Magnesium are easily locked out by PH in the growing media or water used to feed even while other nutrients are very much available in the same water/media.

When I notice a cal/mag deficiency, I supplement the ladies with a foliar feeding of cal-mag+ because that way I by-pass the root zone and deliver the needed nutrients directly to the plant. For fast action also you can use one table spoon of epsom salts (if no cal-mag is available) and add it to a gallon of water. I like to use PH balanced, dechlorinated and well aerated water. Shake the table spoon of epsom salts into the water and spray this right on the plant several times.

Labexperiment is correct. Most deficiencies are not caused by lac of what the plant needs, but rather by the lockout that results when one adds too much of nutes.

A good flush before doing anything may be a good way to go in the event of nute lockout. Wipe the slate clean with as much ph balanced water as possible. See how she responds, then add what is needed (Cal-Mag + has calcium, magnesium, zinc, iron and several other trace elements and can be administered in a foliar spray. Usually, a flush followed by a shower (or several showers over time until improvement is noticed) in a mild cal-mag+/PH balanced water should result in fairly quick improvement. You can't waste time with slow cures when you are 3 weeks into flowering.

Back
Top Bottom