Equipment:

4x8x72 Flower Tent
2x4x4 Veg/Clone Tent
(21) DIY Aeroponic Dutch Buckets drain to res, each bucket 62gph
(3) 650 gph supply pumps
(2) 8-position DIY Aeroponic 10gal auto-cloners
(1) Phototron for mother
(3) LumiGrow Pro 650 LED for flower room
(2) 4' CFL ballasts with 40w bulbs (each ballast has 1 White, 1 Blue grow)
(1) ART-DNe Timer for pumps
(3) 18gal Low-Profile Reservoirs
(1) 6"x 24" Phresh Filter
(1) 550cfm 6" Inline fan with speed controller
(1) 15gal CO2 Bottle w/reg and 12v solenoid valve
(1) Arduino DIY CO2 controller
(2) Wisper Fans for circulation

IMG_20515.jpg

IMG_20524.jpg

The area I have to work with is approximately 8'x12' with a cement floor and one wall. The 4x8 flower tent is elevated 14" for room underneath for reservoirs. There are 3 rows of 7, 5gal aeroponic dutch buckets that drain to one reservoir so each run of 7 buckets has it's own nutrient supply per week, and I can flush before harvest without flushing all 21 plants. In the pic the front row of buckets is removed.

Every 3 Weeks I pull 8 clones from a combination of the mother and the 7 that are it their first trimester of flower. These go into the 4x2 cloning tent into aeroponic auto-cloners in rapid-shoot shooters with Cloning Hormone and 24hr CFL for 3 weeks (at least). Every 3 weeks I pull 7 plants out of the middle row of buckets to harvest, the 2nd trimester plants on the back row come to the middle row (highest concentration of light), the 1st trimester plants from the front row go to the back after their first 3-week trimming, and the best 7 rooted clones from the autocloner go to the front buckets for their first 3 weeks under 12/12. Harvested girls get cut into manageable pieces and go to hang dry for a week in the top of the Cloning Tent then get trimmed and jarred.

The Ventilation setup is built to where the filter and fan combo are inside the flower tent, venting back to the center of the room. All of the intake vents are sealed except for one that has ducting ran from the Cloning Tent into the Veg Tent. Then the Cloning tent has one vent open. So clean air is drawn into the cloning tent, across the clones and the drying cuttings, out through ducting into the flower tent, then through the filter and back into the room.

CO2 is handled by an Arduino board to an octocoupler SSR that drives a 12V solenoid valve on the regulator. CO2 is fed through clear vinyl tubing dispersed above the circulation fans with airstones on the end to provide dispersement. Calibration is with the Arduino and a CO2 shield. CO2 is set at 1100ppm with lights on.

Temps during the day run at appx 87/88F, sometimes bumping as high as 91 in the Flower tent. At night with the LED's off it is 77F steady. Humidity fluctuates with each trimming of the plants. Just before trimming back (every 3 weeks), humidity runs in the 65/70% range. After trimming back it stays around 50/55%.

Nutrients are a mix of General Hydroponics and FoxFarm. I know they aren't the best, but I know their schedule and they work for me.

I use the Flora Series up to 1800ppm during Flower and suppliment with Open Sesame (Wks 1-3), Beastie Bloomz (Weeks 4-7) and Cha-Ching (Weeks 6-Harvest). I use a little bit of Floralicious before week 6, but that's about it.

The next step is data collection using an Arduino to collect real-time Temp, CO2, PPM, and Humidity. After that, I have aspirations of setting up RF distance meters to do a full-cycle height tracking data collection to start testing nute suppliers against each other.

Anyways, that's my setup. If you have any recommendations on how to improve with the current equipment, I'd love to hear it.

Luke

Equipment:

4x8x72 Flower Tent
2x4x4 Veg/Clone Tent
(21) DIY Aeroponic Dutch Buckets drain to res, each bucket 62gph
(3) 650 gph supply pumps
(2) 8-position DIY Aeroponic 10gal auto-cloners
(1) Phototron for mother
(3) LumiGrow Pro 650 LED for flower room
(2) 4' CFL ballasts with 40w bulbs (each ballast has 1 White, 1 Blue grow)
(1) ART-DNe Timer for pumps
(3) 18gal Low-Profile Reservoirs
(1) 6"x 24" Phresh Filter
(1) 550cfm 6" Inline fan with speed controller
(1) 15gal CO2 Bottle w/reg and 12v solenoid valve
(1) Arduino DIY CO2 controller
(2) Wisper Fans for circulation

IMG_20515.jpg

IMG_20524.jpg

The area I have to work with is approximately 8'x12' with a cement floor and one wall. The 4x8 flower tent is elevated 14" for room underneath for reservoirs. There are 3 rows of 7, 5gal aeroponic dutch buckets that drain to one reservoir so each run of 7 buckets has it's own nutrient supply per week, and I can flush before harvest without flushing all 21 plants. In the pic the front row of buckets is removed.

Every 3 Weeks I pull 8 clones from a combination of the mother and the 7 that are it their first trimester of flower. These go into the 4x2 cloning tent into aeroponic auto-cloners in rapid-shoot shooters with Cloning Hormone and 24hr CFL for 3 weeks (at least). Every 3 weeks I pull 7 plants out of the middle row of buckets to harvest, the 2nd trimester plants on the back row come to the middle row (highest concentration of light), the 1st trimester plants from the front row go to the back after their first 3-week trimming, and the best 7 rooted clones from the autocloner go to the front buckets for their first 3 weeks under 12/12. Harvested girls get cut into manageable pieces and go to hang dry for a week in the top of the Cloning Tent then get trimmed and jarred.

The Ventilation setup is built to where the filter and fan combo are inside the flower tent, venting back to the center of the room. All of the intake vents are sealed except for one that has ducting ran from the Cloning Tent into the Veg Tent. Then the Cloning tent has one vent open. So clean air is drawn into the cloning tent, across the clones and the drying cuttings, out through ducting into the flower tent, then through the filter and back into the room.

CO2 is handled by an Arduino board to an octocoupler SSR that drives a 12V solenoid valve on the regulator. CO2 is fed through clear vinyl tubing dispersed above the circulation fans with airstones on the end to provide dispersement. Calibration is with the Arduino and a CO2 shield. CO2 is set at 1100ppm with lights on.

Temps during the day run at appx 87/88F, sometimes bumping as high as 91 in the Flower tent. At night with the LED's off it is 77F steady. Humidity fluctuates with each trimming of the plants. Just before trimming back (every 3 weeks), humidity runs in the 65/70% range. After trimming back it stays around 50/55%.

Nutrients are a mix of General Hydroponics and FoxFarm. I know they aren't the best, but I know their schedule and they work for me.

I use the Flora Series up to 1800ppm during Flower and suppliment with Open Sesame (Wks 1-3), Beastie Bloomz (Weeks 4-7) and Cha-Ching (Weeks 6-Harvest). I use a little bit of Floralicious before week 6, but that's about it.

The next step is data collection using an Arduino to collect real-time Temp, CO2, PPM, and Humidity. After that, I have aspirations of setting up RF distance meters to do a full-cycle height tracking data collection to start testing nute suppliers against each other.

Anyways, that's my setup. If you have any recommendations on how to improve with the current equipment, I'd love to hear it.

Luke

Hey kool setup, was wondering how much u reap off of the 7 plants, and how long do u veg for?

Back
Top Bottom