damn those look good!!
Thank ya partner
tasty tops, congrats mate :smokin:
I hope they taste as good as they look and stick! Seriously if I get with in 2 inches of the Bomb or Strawberry I'm done they come out and grab ya haha
Oh and brad I'm a decent grower not to far from you haha !!
Peace dude, stay high
Haha I'll keep ya in min if I get in the giving mood... Sad thing for that bean though she wasn't given to a good grower, I got her started and out of her first week and gave her to the guy that gifted me the Jarden and the HPS (also the Fast Buds and Strawberry) and she was absolutely slaughtered along with a THC Bomb so she pretty much died for nothing.

Also an update y'all I fed all the gals a gallon this morning and took them out of the tent, nothing to crazy to update y'all on the CheeseCandy is purpling and the Bulk is swelling, I'll make their flower mix in a few and give them a lil bit tonight and the rest tomorrow and the following morning. Hope all is well my brothers keep growing and toking :thumb:

I'm really interested in how the bomb turns out, I have 5 beans and I'm thinking when my DD are done I'll run the 5 THC bomb

THC Bomb is my personal favorite smoke... I wish she could of had more room sol she could have shined more I've seen grows personally where they get giant but she didn't take my abuse as well as the other girls did early on, she's still a stunner I just held her back yield wise not smoke I hope lol

Thc bomb frosty as hell Bradley!
I know! she's getting velvet on her fans I'm gonna love the smoke
Well damn I hate to hear she went to the slaughter house for no reason ! When you could have grown her into a wonderful young lady ! Keep growing my dude and I hope your well!
He had good intentions just not enough time, I'm doing great just smoking and farming hope the same for you brother:thumb:

A lil Sunday night update, we're five days out from 8 weeks I'll give them one more full feeding and then a half dosed feeding and then I'll flush them with 5 gallons, hopefully they'll be ready for that at around Tuesday of next week and then by Friday of that same week they should hopefully fingers crossed be ready to harvest. The Strawberry and CheeseCandy are still drinking heavy while it seems that the Bulk may be slowing down the Bomb is just still chugging along as well, I fed them tonight and will judge how they react then I'll have a more definite plan for them, let me shut my mouth and get to some pics.
IMG_72546.JPG

IMG_72586.JPG

IMG_72606.JPG

Strawberry CheeseCake the way she is stacking with the frost she is throwing blows my mind!
IMG_72625.JPG

IMG_72633.JPG

IMG_72654.JPG

IMG_72675.JPG

CheeseCandy, um what can I say she's my biggest maybe the sexiest and she's going purple? What more could ha want?
IMG_72726.JPG

IMG_72733.JPG

IMG_72745.JPG

Incredible Bulk she's doing as they say she's bulking, her nugs are like hammers and her smell is clean and piney
IMG_72753.JPG

IMG_72773.JPG

IMG_72813.JPG

THC Bomb looks like she's gonna pump out trich's instead of put on the weight... it's okay she'll get smoked either way lol
IMG_72837.JPG

The tent looking happy before bed all fed and ready for a cold night, I'm test drying some lower branches to get method down 100%, its getting close y'all and I can't wait!!! As usual let me hear some thoughts and I'm open to all questions, I also need some suggestions on some new photo strains to grow.
Keep growing and toning brothers :passitleft::thumb:

Aw man! For the first time since I started harvesting, your pics made me miss the three we've chopped down already. Love all the extra space I have with half the plants, but I sure did enjoy staring at all the buds so close to harvest.

Looks absolutely fantastic, can't wait to see that cheesecake naked and hanging upside down!

:high-five:

Aw man! For the first time since I started harvesting, your pics made me miss the three we've chopped down already. Love all the extra space I have with half the plants, but I sure did enjoy staring at all the buds so close to harvest.

Looks absolutely fantastic, can't wait to see that cheesecake naked and hanging upside down!

:high-five:
Thanks for stopping by I hope the harvest is going well, I can't wait for the extra space either brother and the OG I have on deck would like the brighter lights, and thanks man neither can I, I have another egging right now of her I may try to do a monster plant with that.

Lol I was dying... I dropped a real nice comment on colesdads thread...a real blast from the past that was almost too perfect...just been throwin Fire around all evening

Haha I just has to creep to peep what ya put.... to funny, is that Burberry Cheesecake keeping ya happy my dude? "seems like it" haha

Haha I just has to creep to peep what ya put.... to funny, is that Burberry Cheesecake keeping ya happy my dude? "seems like it" haha

Oh man..I'm lovin the bb cheesecake! I might even like the vanilla Kush more...I'm def gonna make s1 beans of each...too good to lose!

looking great BB,you got some serious colas there.You feed every watering ?
Thank ya homie, and yes I am I do give them straight water ph'd to 6.5 every once in awhile also.

Oh man..I'm lovin the bb cheesecake! I might even like the vanilla Kush more...I'm def gonna make s1 beans of each...too good to lose!
Oh really :hmmmm: they both sound tasty but I can only imagine both rolled in a fresh Backwoods... now that sounds tasty but I totally would do the same.

Damn at the thick ass frosty buds. Bradley my dude, you are doing awesome ! Not much longer and you'll be drying and curing those pretty nugs of greatness. I hope all is well in your world !
Thanks buddy all is well and stoned in my world hope the same for you :thumb: as for drying there comes the true hard part in my eyes...

Yo Brad. What did u do on the exhaust?

Yo Brad. What did u do on the exhaust?

Why I thought you'd never ask, I went with a 4x16 phresh filter with a ventech fan I want to say with the controller it ran me about 160 total. They are both still on the floor of the tent, I put the cross support bar on wrong when I built the tent and I'm not to sure it could hold all my junk in its current set up, after this harvest I'll fix it and properly mount up everything, it does a great job as it sits now though it just looks booty.

Lol. Yea...I can dig it. I had trouble hanging the filter in my tent so I put the filter and fan outside the tent instead. A bit louder but gets the job done.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using 420

Back
Top Bottom