Lol. Yea...I can dig it. I had trouble hanging the filter in my tent so I put the filter and fan outside the tent instead. A bit louder but gets the job done.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using 420
That may be my route here shortly.... I live in a downtown area of a big city next to an airport so a lil extra noise is no biggie, just an excuse to grow stronger meds haha

Yeah I feel you guys on the smell, I'm about to eclipse 30 days and I walk in the house yesterday and I'm hit with this wonderful aroma. Then the wife walks in with the baby and says dammit go hook the filter up. Hahaha:rofl: :rofl: so I did as I was told cause we had company coming over (her parents, who don't know we smoke) naughty naughty lol
Yeah I keep my filter hooked up 24/7 and it kills everything for the most part I do have an ozone mister too so from my front door to my back no one knows a thing.

Hey Brad, can you share some info on the ozone mister?

Sorry brother I was stoned and got mixed up I have an ona mister, its just an air freshener spayer that uses the same stuff in hospitals and let me tell ya it does the trick

Looking awesome Brad. You better be entering one of those ladies in POTM next month.
I hope to be doing so I just hate the pics I take and want the girl that gets the pic to be perfect.
HAHA, it's not like nobody here has said that before, No problem
Yeah I'm sure with all the dank around here I'm not the first haha, hope all is easy in your garden brother

Yeah I hooked my filter and the smell is gone! Gotta love carbon
They do the trick, I just can't wait till mines goes out on me that will be a blast when that day comes

Yeah can't wait to see them. My dark devil is starting to make flowers.
I saw that homie congrats now the fun begins :thumb:, my OG is throwing pistils now, but it may be a rain check on the pics I'll be busy trying and dealing with my new guard dog I got... A fella owed me some money so I got a puppy instead! Haha

As for farming I think the CheeseCandy will be first to go all of her white hairs have receded and she's starting to fade I ran 2.5 gallons of water threw her 2 days ago and will give her a half nute feeding today to see if she's taking up anything more then she'll get some more water and then hopefully the chop this upcoming week!

Screenshot_2016-01-29-00-28-40.png

Here is my 15 day old CheeseCandy. I think small for her age, but I am veg the whole life of autos then flowering her ;)

Damn that is a gorgeous pup! Bulldog correct ? I've always wanted one, I have rotties. But yeah I'm ready for these bitches to swell. I gave a pk boost with monster bloom! Probably burned em but oh well!

What have you been giving the CheeseCandy? It does look a lil small but you have time to veg, and its actually a Shar Pei/Basset hound mix.
As long as you didn't does up or have some crazy ph you should be okay, don't worry I'm a heavy feeder as long as it wan't to crazy and your girls are healthy which they are :goodjob: you should be okay.

Yeah she is and I don't think I fed her until day 8 or so, which I think was a little late in coco with no nutes. She had turned a little light green and then I started feeding ! Yeah she will veg good. I either want to grow her into a massive plant, top her and lst her, and scrog her. Or grow her big and take a bunch of clones and immediately after autos are harvested do a SOG kind of thing !

I saw that homie congrats now the fun begins :thumb:, my OG is throwing pistils now, but it may be a rain check on the pics I'll be busy trying and dealing with my new guard dog I got... A fella owed me some money so I got a puppy instead! Haha

So let me get this right.... He owed you money, but rather than give you that, he gave you something else that will cost you a fortune over the next 15 year or so years.

Good deal!

:)

(S)he's awesome though. Adorable!

Yeah she is and I don't think I fed her until day 8 or so, which I think was a little late in coco with no nutes. She had turned a little light green and then I started feeding ! Yeah she will veg good. I either want to grow her into a massive plant, top her and lst her, and scrog her. Or grow her big and take a bunch of clones and immediately after autos are harvested do a SOG kind of thing !
She is a tad small as I look back at it I already had her topped by now, as for what ya plan to do with her that's up to ya but I'd play it by eye with the eyes looking towards a monster tho! Haha
So let me get this right.... He owed you money, but rather than give you that, he gave you something else that will cost you a fortune over the next 15 year or so years.

Good deal!

:)

(S)he's awesome though. Adorable!

It's well known in my parts that I'm a dog lover (wouldn't mind breeding),I was looking for a new rescue and instead of getting an unknown dog I got a breed of some type plus compared to the amount the ass owed me I won out... also now this cool lil guy wont have to grow up with them lames breathing in them mid buds :)

What's up potheads, how we doing? I took the CheeseCandy out tonight to give to her, her last and finally flush I'll let her go dry through the next few days and then I'll hopefully be chopping by late Wednesday or Thursday, the THC Bomb will get a final flush tomorrow too and the same treatment thereafter. The Strawberry and Bulk are still doing their thing so I'll be giving them another light feeding tomorrow and see if they still pump out more white hairs! Enough gabbing time for the real show! :passitleft:
IMG_73903.JPG

IMG_73916.JPG

IMG_73945.JPG

IMG_73984.JPG

IMG_74006.JPG

Let me know what y'all think!
Keep toking and growing, oh and go check out my new journal, :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom