So I got those pics for y'all, not to much to report just pics to post folks :thumb:
IMG_75032.JPG

IMG_75044.JPG

IMG_75071.JPG

IMG_75092.JPG

Incredible bulk she's still being fed just at a half dose and is doing great I think she'll be the 3rd in the chop line-up!
IMG_75122.JPG

IMG_75152.JPG

IMG_75173.JPG

FullSizeRender_2_39.jpg

THC Bomb she didn't swell up to much but she damn sure did frost up, and she's going to be a pretty fade!
IMG_75226.JPG

IMG_75243.JPG

IMG_75252.JPG

IMG_75282.JPG

Strawberry Cheesecake is a beast point blank! Her pre smoke is dank as hell and she keeps eating!

Let me know what y'all think, the Candy should be chopped within the next 2 days then the Bulk shortly after! We are getting to the fun part boys :thumb:

Beautiful colas! Those look tasty :bravo:
Thanks homie means alot coming from a beast like ya self!
Love the new pup bro!
Little known fact about me is that I love a good pup more than a strong flower!
Heck yeah looks beautiful !! How long did you veg the CheeseCandy ? I plan on vegging mine 8-10wks
50 days even I wanted to got 60 originally good thing I wised up!

:yahoo:

Nugs are looking tight brother. Smoke that virginmother like it ain't no thang!
But they need to be tighter brother! Haha nah they are making me proud but ] the Virginmother shall be smoked... Or Pimp Juiced in the words of Nelly...

Beautiful plants brad !! I may do a super long like 9 day veg. I want to try and grow a pundits from CheeseCandy ! You strawberry cheesecake is looking so awesome, congrats on being so close to harvest man
Thanks Camo:passitleft:, I'm going to do the same thing with a the Strawberry I have in my other journal... judging by the one I have now she should be able to do it, and yeah it's getting close I may chop one today or tomorrow.

Maybe, I was thinking about upgrading my HPS before I do it though, but I don't even know how old she is I gave her to a buddy like 3 months ago and now she's back with me just waiting to F ish up!

Colas are looking mighty plump brad :thumb:

Thanks brother now I'm just dealing on when to chop 2 of the girls the CheeseCandy and THC Bomb girls are done with their flush, only thing is that the CC decided to pop out hella new white hairs and started more new growth so she'll be a lil longer now but the THC Bomb is ready and will get it tomorrow. The other 2 will be another week or so it looks like they're still plumping and they have a good amount of white hairs.

Really digging the long colas you have there. THC bomb making me salivate with all those trichomes. Love the dedication of people Ching on the tub wall to get the best shot!

She sure is a frosty gal! And that's kind of what I was want to do, and thanks for noticing whenever I do it I'm always scared I'll fall over into the girls.

Thanks brother now I'm just dealing on when to chop 2 of the girls the CheeseCandy and THC Bomb girls are done with their flush, only thing is that the CC decided to pop out hella new white hairs and started more new growth so she'll be a lil longer now but the THC Bomb is ready and will get it tomorrow. The other 2 will be another week or so it looks like they're still plumping and they have a good amount of white hairs.
Make sure no nanners are popping out...those really late flower growth spurts usually kick out nans

Make sure no nanners are popping out...those really late flower growth spurts usually kick out nans

I know That's what I'm worried about, I've been keeping a very close eye on her, maybe I should chop her tomorrow, I was only going to let her go to maybe Monday so it wouldn't be like I'm taking to much from her... It's settled Bomb and Candy get the axe tomorrow!!!

I know That's what I'm worried about, I've been keeping a very close eye on her, maybe I should chop her tomorrow, I was only going to let her go to maybe Monday so it wouldn't be like I'm taking to much from her... It's settled Bomb and Candy get the axe tomorrow!!!

Timmmberrrrrrrr :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom