3x3 tent help

Whitewidowcross

420 Member
I have a 3x3 tent in my bedroom close to window. First grow so I started with autos. 1000w led I have a 4" inline with a corbon filter bc of nosey neighbors.(even though this is medical grow) do I need an intake on the lower hole of my tent to bring air in? Any recommendations on dehumidifier for flowering stage. I want to avoid any spider mites/mold but really don't want to stress my plants either. Is there anything else I need to purchase that will prevent issues in the future. Already have thermostats and hydrogometers on way to help watch environment. Thanks in advance

If you "need" an intake fan, it's generally just a sign that your extractor fan is undersized (in other words, too small). Your exhaust fan should be able to cause a slight negative pressure inside the tent; if your tent ends up looking too "sucked in," lol, open another of its vents (or, optionally, use a fan speed controller to slow that exhaust fan down a bit, assuming that doing so still allows adequate ventilation. Most consumer-level fans used for extraction duty will lose some gross airflow due to the "load" of the carbon filter - but some el cheapos will lose a LOT.

Oh, and your carbon filter should be rated as high or higher than the fan that's moving air through it.

How do I find where my carbon filter is rated? I bought a complete kit from amazon. Figured since it was a kit that the parts were all compatible.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181207-150744.png
    Screenshot_20181207-150744.png
    178.4 KB · Views: 61
Back
Top Bottom