3'x4'x8' grow cabinet

scaredeecat

i am building a cabinet and need some advice on lighting size and general set up of box, box will have 2 sections one for mother and clones and one for blooming, i am building this box to grow my medical :yummy:herb in.
1. how many plants can i bloom
2. filter suggestions
3. fan size if needed
4. any thing i need to know

thanks in advance for your help:thanks:

1. three to five, depending on strain and grow medium could probably* fit into a box that size. It might be easier to just get a small grow tent of similar size.
2. if you cruise around these forums you can find several different DIY threads on how to make a small carbon filter that will eliminate almost all of the delicious aroma.
3. I'm not sure if this is correct, so cross your fingers and hope that somebody with a little more experience than myself can help, but according to ACF Greenhouse Exhaust Fans & CFM Calculator a 115 cfm fan would do the trick, but you might want to go a little higher cfm and run at a lower speed to preserve the life of your fan.
4. This forum is absolutely filled with wonderful growers who are more than happy to share their experiences. Cruise around, introduce yourself, and absorb all that it offers.

:welcome: to the forums and hope to see you around...hope this helps!

Quantum Bad Boy T-5 X 12 bulb is 4 foot X 3 foot. There are some grows using this light and they seem to work good all through the grow. Don't get me wrong, all I know is what I have learned from 420mag. I have lurked around here for 6 months and still have not made a decision on what light to buy. Guess your grow method would have something to do with it.

134679.jpg

you'll need to change lights when you go from veg to flower with these but bulbs aren't at a bad price. These are what i plan on using for a similar grow box.

In the grow supply and products review there is a grow going using the T 5 Bad Boy. They make an 8 & 12 bulb version. You just mix the two different type bulbs, red and blue until you get the output you want.

Back
Top Bottom