4:20 for Ron Paul?

hannon44

...I was hanging out and thinking...

what if the 420 culture could unite for a candidate that would eliminate the Federal Govt's "War on Drugs?"

the candidate...Dr. Ron Paul

the thought...at 4:20 each day, donate $4.20 to the Ron Paul campaign
Ron Paul 2008 — Hope for America

with a little math...$4.20 x 1000 donors/day = $4200/day = $29,400/week = OVER $1.5 MILLION between now and the 2008 Presidential election!

any takers?

Re: 4:20 Bombs for Ron Paul?

Why do you guys not donate to 420 Magazine! It has been the vehicle to carry your voices and grows to the world, for a decade and a half.
420 Magazine has been at the forefront of bringing marijuana and hemp awareness to the world. Why do you call for donations to another site while you are getting a free ride here!!!

I have just personally donated $100 to 420 Magazine. I put my money where my mouth is!!!

HOW ABOUT IT GUYS?

If you are willing to make a contribution to 420 Magazine, even if it is $4.20, please pm me and I will guide you on how to donate.

Ron Paul may be a cool guy, but you are riding on the 420 Magazine bus at the moment.

And let me tell you something else. Ron Paul is unheard of outside the US and Canada! But 420 Magazine is! 420 Magazine carries a global message, and I am proof of that being on the other side of the world in Australia. You will get a far greater message across by contributing to 420 Magazine.

Then contribute to both. I was speaking as a member, not a moderator, nor admin. And yes, the future President of the United States is of big concern to other countries in the world. We, of course, see a very different picture of US politics than you guys do. I have no doubt Ron Paul would be a fine President of the most powerful country on the planet.

Yeah, gota' Go with Moose (and Rob)
Like I've said:
at least once Here
420 Politics
or someplace else around here.

LetUsPayTaxes can help Ron Paul

Let Us Help Eath Other
and We Really Should start At Home
Here with Rob !!!!

Please Help Support 420 Magazine

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

420 Magazine is a community-supported organization which relies on donations and sponsors to operate.
By contributing, you can help ensure that quality information about Hemp & Marijuana remains freely available.

Help support 420 Magazine with a simple donation. Your donation will go to purchasing server hardware, office equipment, license renewals, software, bandwidth, hosting, programming, rent, food and medicine.

Anything will Help, $1, $5, $10, $20, $100, $420 or more

Please send Donations to the address below.

Thank you for your continued support of our mission to create Cannabis awareness to the world.

420 Magazine
PO Box 420
Hollywood, CA 90078

Donations & Gifts are MUCH APPRECIATED!

Please Contact sales@420magazine.com to Become a Sponsor.

Wish List

Amazon.com: Microsoft Outlook 2007: Software

Amazon.com: Microsoft Word 2007 Version Upgrade: Software

CompUSA.com - ViewSonic VX2035wm 20-inch LCD Multimedia Monitor - Monitors » Flat Panel (LCD)

CompUSA.com - Western Digital 500GB Hard Drive - WDG1U5000N - Computer Upgrades » Hard Drives

Microsoft® Laser Mouse 6000, Black at Office Depot.

The Apple Store (U.S.) - MacBook Pro

Canon - EOS 10.5MP Digital SLR Camera - Black - EOS 40D

Sony - High-Definition Handycam Camcorder with 2.7" Touch-Panel Color LCD - HDR-CX7

That need Updating? the Wish List?
I'm poor and strugglin' But I ain't dead :cheesygrinsmiley:

id donate to something with 420 in the title before Dr. thats for damn sure.

Simple and seemingly closed minded but more than the truth. It's not a government, its a system. How much influence do you have on the president vs how much influence you could have on this site?

You members in the US have no idea how greatful your international members are for bringing the message global.
Please, even if you can only afford $4.20 to this site, it would be money well spent.
And again, I am speaking as an ordinary member here. I believe in this mission of Rob Griffin's. His message is being heard.

because our future president matters to other countrys right? this post even as one sided as it is, does have a higher purpose then 420 mag making some money.
I do'nt agree,this site is'nt just tring to make a buck because if it were we'd be paying to be here.Furthermore the information in this site provides people with the resources to explore medcinal MJ,without all the bias and disinformation thats thrown down our throats everywhere else.As cool as Ron Paul would be as president,my money would would be better spent right here.

Back
Top Bottom