4-20 Solo Cup Auto Challenge

@GeOMaTTiC this should be fun. I don't expect much yield but I am interested to see how she grows.

420seedling.jpg

depending on the quality of the genes, they can be pretty decent yields. Some people only grow in small containers, so the quality is not expected to be vastly diminished. The one FD I have is damn near 2ft high, no branching though, just the main stem with big leaves. I used the pollen from one FD male to pollinate my one other AG that was abused. very small, but should give me a few more new seeds to play with

Just completing the build on a veg tent and I have a pink grapefruit auto seed so may chuck that in a solo cup. My blueberry auto in the 1L bottle has done okay. Approaching 8 weeks old now. Gone ridiculously yellow so bumped up the N on the last couple of feeds. Looking forward to seeing what you guys get in even smaller pots.

Attachments

• 20190508_142950.jpg
    20190508_142950.jpg
    572.3 KB · Views: 137
  • 20190508_142958.jpg
    20190508_142958.jpg
    595.4 KB · Views: 150
  • 20190509_141849.jpg
    20190509_141849.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 140
Just completing the build on a veg tent and I have a pink grapefruit auto seed so may chuck that in a solo cup. My blueberry auto in the 1L bottle has done okay. Approaching 8 weeks old now. Gone ridiculously yellow so bumped up the N on the last couple of feeds. Looking forward to seeing what you guys get in even smaller pots.
Nice! That's awesome to see this plant and props on keeping it alive and week in a bottle!
Drop a seed and join us for the ride.l!

Here is a week 3 update pic for those looking from the fences.

I was not hopeful this seed will germinate as it took forever! But so far so good, it seems to be getting used to the environment and starting to grow. I don't think this will be a high yielder or a grower but looking forward to see what it becomes.
420cup.jpg

She's growing and looking healthy so all good so far hey. I didn't intend on growing mine originally but I ended up germinating 2 seeds and didn't want it to be wasted. She's exceeded my expectations. I topped her at around the 3 week point and did a little LST. My first time growing so I used her as an experiment topping autoflowers. Only been the last couple of weeks I've had any issues with her but should get her through to harvest now.

Here is week 5 update. The roots are everywhere! I am amazed the plant is not pissed being root bound.

Nice looking little plant. Really nice when the container size is factored in. What strain is that (and who was the breeder)? I would imagine that balancing the nutrient ratios and strength would be even more important than with a higher-capacity container. How often are you feeding/watering?

She looks like a good SOG candidate, lol.

Nice looking little plant. Really nice when the container size is factored in. What strain is that (and who was the breeder)? I would imagine that balancing the nutrient ratios and strength would be even more important than with a higher-capacity container. How often are you feeding/watering?

She looks like a good SOG candidate, lol.

It's a Northern Lights Auto from cropking. I feed her twice a day, morning and night, with nute mix set to 1.6-1.8ec and once a week I add some recharge and Mykos. There have been a couple of days that she has gone on 1 feeding but she doesn't like that.
According to the ck, the plant should have 3 weeks to go so I am switching to more bloom and less grow nutes.

My venture this round was a bust. Plant is alive, just very tiny. The genetics I had were very hit or miss. I have had several 2 inch plants in various containers. Solo cup, small black garbage can, 2 gallon bucket, and a 5 gallon bucket. Some just didn't want to get large, while others gave me two ounces or more. Gave some seeds to my buddy, and he only had about 8 inches of growth on them.

New seed bank for my next order this Friday, that is for certain.

My venture this round was a bust. Plant is alive, just very tiny. The genetics I had were very hit or miss. I have had several 2 inch plants in various containers. Solo cup, small black garbage can, 2 gallon bucket, and a 5 gallon bucket. Some just didn't want to get large, while others gave me two ounces or more. Gave some seeds to my buddy, and he only had about 8 inches of growth on them.

New seed bank for my next order this Friday, that is for certain.

That's alright, I did not even think mine was going to make it. Plant is definitely not happy being root bound but we will see what she produces soon.

New order was just placed.....20 of C.R.E.A.M Auto (buy one get one free promotion) by an unnamed (I know it, just not mentioning) Canadian Seed bank, and 5 Bloody Skunk from Sweet Seeds....along with four free singles from Sweet Seeds, for the Bloody Skunk purchase...Red Mandarin Fast, Killer Kush Auto, Green Poison XL Auto, and Cream Caramel CBD...all female....website freebies are Cheese Auto my friend chose, and Sweet Tooth Auto for me.....definitely putting a C.R.E.A.M into a solo cup, since I will have plenty to play with

Back
Top Bottom