4.5g of OG Kush for your $70 offering

Status
Not open for further replies.
420 said:
remember, your dealer has absolutely no overhead, while these co-ops are paying for leased office space, insurance, paying taxes, electricity, employee wages, getting everything jacked by cops AND robbers, the list goes on... if your local dealer had to pay all of those expenses, where do you think HIS price would be on meds?...it's my guess it would be the same ballpark.

Up here in SF/bay area clubs sell primo 8ths for 45-55 bucks. Not bad at all and is the same as a street price would normally be. I think high prices also reflect greedy vendors, trying to get 5-6k for a pound of some really good dank. And they know they can charge that much, so they do.

I wish it was less expensive, but I will keep spending my money at the clubs.

I never get anything but primo smoke,well manicured. If I don't, that's my own fault. No waste means a great price and great bud.

I recently was not able to make it to the club, and bought some from a friend for 5 dollars cheaper than I spend at the club for an 1/8. It got me stoned, but no where near the quality.

So I choose to spend my money at the clubs. Lots of selection, and I'm not going to get ripped off.

P.S. the last club I visited has 65 varieties. A little something for everyone. Anyone complaining about the price, do you have that opportunity?

kmthking420x said:
no offense but this guy seems like a sales men brianwasher or somthing. know what i mean?

No, I don't know what you mean. This forum is for the Valley Co-op dispensary, what do you expect?

valley asked me to close this thread, done.

sorry guys, i lost my medical mod staff...
we will get someone in here as soon as we can...
please be patient, no pun in tended, until we do...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom