4 month old plant broken off completly

77Camaro

Dinamed CBD

So my %^$%^& dog must have rolled on one of my CBD plants (3 1/2 ft tall) and broke it completely off about 4" from the ground. I have just found it now (about 7hrs later). The stem feels a little dry and brittle now but all the leaves look fine.(not dropping) It must have laid on the ground in full sun today.

Is it finished or can this be fixed?

THANKS

Attachments

• IMG_8841.JPG
    IMG_8841.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_3104.JPG
    IMG_3104.JPG
    479.3 KB · Views: 38
I think it's done-you could treat it like a clone just to see what
happens,but I don't really think you'll be able to save it....
that does suck...a lot

I had an outdoor plant last year main branch broke off I taped it and it didn't skip a heartbeat and the leaves were kinda of Droopy on it but she made it and she through out big fat Cola.

Just added some rooting hormone taped it up with two really good supports added a tomato cage upside down for stabilizing. Leaves are really drooping now. Had to be a good plant, not a crappy one!

I think it's done-you could treat it like a clone just to see what
happens,but I don't really think you'll be able to save it....
that does suck...a lot

I had an outdoor plant last year main branch broke off I taped it and it didn't skip a heartbeat and the leaves were kinda of Droopy on it but she made it and she through out big fat Cola.

Update

DEAD! DONE! BYE BYE

As much as I tried babying this girl she is done! No weekend dog treats for him! lol Thanks peops for the effort!

aw shame, id have said defo try taping it and supporting it well and giving some hormone meds and id have been pretty convinced it would fuse itself back up lol
i done it with a branch on my first gro, clean break, taped up and it fused back lol
they are mental sometimes, sorry this one didnt have it in it though!!
naughty doggy

Yes, it does! Since it's been a tough season with the weather this year and I really rely on the CBD. Another lesson learned!

I even used clear tape instead of black not to attract to much sun! I also turned a tomato cage upside down and rigged it up for support. I also used some hormone. Its been such an odd summer here with nasty heat and humidity one day and then that night it going down to 9C!I just feel it had everything against her!

As for the naughty doggy like my wife he still got spoiled for being bad lol

aw shame, id have said defo try taping it and supporting it well and giving some hormone meds and id have been pretty convinced it would fuse itself back up lol
i done it with a branch on my first gro, clean break, taped up and it fused back lol
they are mental sometimes, sorry this one didnt have it in it though!!
naughty doggy

I even used clear tape instead of black not to attract to much sun! I also turned a tomato cage upside down and rigged it up for support. I also used some hormone. Its been such an odd summer here with nasty heat and humidity one day and then that night it going down to 9C!I just feel it had everything against her!

As for the naughty doggy like my wife he still got spoiled for being bad lol

Back
Top Bottom