4 Outdoor Plants

smokeypot_069

I've got 4 very healthy plants that have been growing outside for about 2 months now. 2 def look like males and 2 look females..but how can you tell for sure? all i know is 2 look completely different than the other 2. They are all a little under 2 feet tall. I am going to take pictures today and I will have them posted tonight. They have already began flowering, i just need some tips on what to do next. Any help would be great!!:smokin:

The female's will have little white hair's on the top of the plant around the node's and male's will have little ball's. Cut the male's out of the garden unless u want them to pollinate the female's and then u will have seed's all threw ur bud.

The males will express sex first. Like mainegoodness said, get rid of them as soon as you see their balls.
A week or so after males express, buds on the female plant will start to form.

weedmastayoda said:
hey can some one tell me everything to do to grow a weed plant outside

No, do yourself a favor and don't try to grow without doing alot of reading. It's too late in the year to start a grow outside anyways, so you have plenty of time to learn how to grow, till next April. I suggest starting off in the grow journal, outdoor growing, and frequently asked questions forums.

Back
Top Bottom