4 Plants - 3 Strains - Promix HP - 600W MH/HPS

Re: 4 Plants/3 Sstrains - Promix HP - 600W MH/HPS

The weather is changing here, extremely dry with RH under 30% outside. I'll have ideal conditions for flowering luckily, my temps are still around 77-79F with 40% humidity now, bet I could get it to 20% humidity if I wanted in flower.

I use almost the exact same set up as you have only I veg with 1000w, and Flower with 1000w. I find it better in the cold climate here in Maine, and it's faster, and I noticed bigger yields. But, nice grow. My specs are almost all the same, soil, etc.

i just saw u post about your water issues on f.a.q

if u dont have a ppm meter .. google your towns water report and find out what the ppms were. it will help u figure out your water situation . could b that u just need some cal/mag or hard water treatment .

Ok found a report from 2012, nothing more current available. TDS then was 372 ppm.

u can get some of this .. for the flora series

Hardwater Flora Micro by General Hydroponics is designed grow areas where the tap water is over 200 ppm (or contains Calcium above 70 ppm). Also, if your water contains 30 to 50 ppm Calcium, you can mix our original Flora Micro® with Flora Micro® Hardwater to create a perfect Micro blend for your plants. Flora Micro is the foundation of the ?building-block? system. It provides plants with Nitrogen, Potassium, Calcium and trace elements. Combine with Flora Gro® and Flora Bloom® for increased results. Great overall supplement for a variety of plant types! Quantity: 1 Quart. 15.99

Well I think I'm seeing a little transplant shock on 2 of the most recently transplanted plants, the MKage's definitely can handle the stress though. Dark Star is still trying to recover and Blue Kush looks iffy, probably from the shock.

subbed - Nice set up - Cool stealth grow like mine :)

Well I think I'm seeing a little transplant shock on 2 of the most recently transplanted plants, the MKage's definitely can handle the stress though. Dark Star is still trying to recover and Blue Kush looks iffy, probably from the shock.

do you use any vitamin b when transplanting..?

vitamin b-1 helps with shock when transplanting and overall plant growth. i use mad farmers B-1 through out entire grow, Mad Farmers Be One

I&i

not before flowering, no, but some people think it helps the day before harvest. I just think they haven't seen the plant for two days and are simply noticing the growth in that time, but who's to know for sure ;)

I read the other post wrong lol... 2 days of darkness before harvest does benefit the plant, people say it doesn't but I do see differences. The length between the trichomes shrinks while the buds grow tighter. Denser frostier nugs.

vitamin b helps with stress so anytime u do something traumatic to the plants u should use some type of vitamin b...someone described it to me as heroin for plants haha

i agree . i use b-1 thrive alive . some times i just give to them in a feeding .

i dont do the darkness before the flip but i do flush them .

Back
Top Bottom