4 plants max?

I think everyone ought to be able to grow cannabis, and those who choose, to use it medicinally. Even so... That doctor should lose his/her medical license, IMHO. Used car sales appears to be the profession that the person is more suited for.
meh the whole system is crooked as shit,
the problem they have is, they lost control of the law schools, so within 5 years pot would have been recognized as legal to grow without conditions. All this licence stuff, except when it comes to resale, is just colour they are using to try to keep things under control.

but ya some doctors are shady (see opium epidemic)

Agreed. Charging a fee based on the number of plants you want to grow is unethical from my point of view. That's on par with prescribing opioids and charging extra based on the number of pills.
you are paying for the paralegal work I would assume.
Paper work isnt always easy when it comes to the government, paralegals earn their money for sure.

I think everyone ought to be able to grow cannabis, and those who choose, to use it medicinally. Even so... That doctor should lose his/her medical license, IMHO. Used car sales appears to be the profession that the person is more suited for.
Why’s that? The doctor would rather see you using medical cannabis over narcotics to manage pain. Unfortunately your opinion doesn’t really matter anyways. Have a great day(if that’s possible for you):p

he term narcotic refers medically to any psychoactive compound with sleep-inducing properties.

I dont know about you, but I use pot to sleep

he term narcotic refers medically to any psychoactive compound with sleep-inducing properties.

I dont know about you, but I use pot to sleep
Still not sure where your going with this. What’s your issue with medical cannabis? Honestly if health Canada has an issue with the doctor they can take the appropriate action, since this has been going on for years I guess they are ok with it. Yes I’d rather vape some buds then take a handful of oxys.

FYI cannabis isn’t considered a narcotic.
Description
The term narcotic originally referred medically to any psychoactive compound with sleep-inducing properties. In the United States, it has since become associated with opiates and opioids, commonly morphine and heroin, as well as derivatives of many of the compounds found within raw opium latex. I can use google too

FYI cannabis isn’t considered a narcotic.
Description
The term narcotic originally referred medically to any psychoactive compound with sleep-inducing properties. In the United States, it has since become associated with opiates and opioids, commonly morphine and heroin, as well as derivatives of many of the compounds found within raw opium latex. I can use google too
ya you can.. but you cant seem to read or string two coherent thoughts together...

here let me walk you through it like a 18 year old

"From Ancient Greek ναρκόω (narkóō, “I put to sleep”); "

any more questions?

You an angry little fellow lol
nope not angry at all, Just dont think your comment to soul was very charitable.
So if you want to speak to people like that, dont get upset when others do too

I’m just defending medical cannabis and the fine doctors that provide a valuable service, but we got off track. This was rather entertaining but I have hockey practice. Enjoy this fine Saturday.:popcorn:
yeah... I got a game too go coach too XD

you too :)

[QUOTE="GrowQs, post: 4670968, member: 335421"

Atleast I'm not under the shit Canadian government where you don't even have freedom of speech..
USA freedom is the best but still far far far from true freedom..
[/QUOTE]

that is quite the statement. indeed. says everything about you that anyone needs to know

cheers

USA freedom is the best
XD lol

protip, if the government makes you repeat that you are free, its because you arnt free at all.

Back
Top Bottom