4 Strain Grow Started March 5 2017 - G-13 - Erk Train x Deadhead OG - Facewreck

I'm gonna let them get crispy in those wooden bud coughins ..., then I'll put em in jars .... I may try the fridge cure with one jar

I'm gonna let them get crispy in those wooden bud coughins ..., then I'll put em in jars .... I may try the fridge cure with one jar

That's what I am doing now Phil, I'm testing out the washing method as well and dr. Ziggys slow and low method .
420-magazine-mobile1964016877.jpg

My humidity in there says 45% and temps is 42 think that is where I want to be lightly shaking once a day . To unstick buds. Then after the first week every three days and in brown paper bags . Bring the buds out to room
Temperature slowly then back in fridge . So let them stay out in a 70f room with humidity levels around 65%_68% I deal . If having a hard time lowering humidity in fridge door bud I've noticed adding a bowl of rice as lowered it . .. help you out a bit kinda jump start on what I'm taking from it . Heard t boost flavour. Taste and high . I've got to say the smell is pleasant in that jar white cookies . sampler. ...

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us. :goodjob:

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom