4 Strains: 630W LEC CMH

Sessions is the kind of person that hates himself and everyone around him. He was bullied in the school yard !! He has body guards while he sleeps at home !! But no matter what, Weed has been legal in my world for a long time now, and will continue to be legal in my world !! They can lock me up, but they can't shut me up !!

No I didn't ! I cut off all the affected leaves, and I'm on the look out. I saw one flying creature today!, butI donT pay a whole lot of attention to one tiny bug. Unless it's a fu--ing mite !! Mites make my skin crawl !!
I very seldom think about prison anymore, and yes you are right about people needing to be in there. But now, it's turned into a private business. If you're a poor person on the streets of a big city, you're what they need to keep one cell full for a period of time, you're worth so much per day to the business, and Sessions would put his grandma in there, no sweat !!

They were hitch hiking on two bubba's gift plants, that we grew outside this summer !! I know better, but I tried to cheat the odds and lost. So now, my grow room has been, treated with azamax, and Demetrius earth for the carpets. All plants were treated with aza every 4 days, for 6 wks., instructions call for 4 treatments. So it's been two weeks now, since last treatment, so wish me luck. I've had them before, and know what I'm fighting !! Just talking about it makes me want to spray another treatment Of aza on carpets !! Like a crab outbreak at county jail !! That was fun !!

Somethings eating my clones, I'm posting pics. of damage, maybe someone can identify the damage. It's not mites, I see no eggs. Damage is only on 3 leaves so far, on two large mothers. looks like they were actually eaten ?? Day 25 bloom !!
IMG_090933.JPG
IMG_090843.JPG
IMG_090732.JPG
IMG_090631.JPG
IMG_090040.JPG

Oh yeah. Looks like you had a caterpiller munching on some grundage!!

I definately will BF, also cultivator will help me ! Plenty of help, now I gots to come up with some $$. Probably gonna be a gradual thing, as $$ becomes available !! Can you recommend a coco nute ? My hydro guy is suggesting a product called; complete,', you know of it ?? Now I'm gonna go find what's eating my shit, and kill it !!

Never heard of it. You have a lot of options though! I see most people run Canna, AN, GH, Botanicare. I've grown using Fox farms grow and bloom with cal/mag. You can check out the locus formula, that's been proven. My next grow I'm going organic with Dr Earth. It's a dry fertilizer, it's about $10 for 4Lbs. Coco hydro organic - Easy & cheap - Water daily

What ever nute you decide to go with I'm sure you won't have any problems. Just ph 5.5-6.0 and cal/mag

And I want to do organic also, but I will use organics, only if it produces similar results ?? I'm currently using earth juice bloom, high p bat poop, molassis, silica blast and about every two wks. I give them 4-6-2 all purpose from, down to earth. in the bloom tent. I'm mixing 10 gal at a time and letting the pump aggitate it 4 days, when I add the batt poop, then I turn off the pump, as it clogges the filter on pump, just a royal pain in the ass !! Now I'm switching to coco, and probably eventually will wind up playing in water. Coco is a great learning tool for someone that want's to make the transition. Do you know if coco is a carrier for any type of insect ? Somethings eating my moms & clones !!

I'm glad you're here Russ, my link only got fixed yesterday, before that, I was all alone, talking to myself. Several folks from other journals told me that they couldn't link to my journal. I hate going to bed, knowing there's something in my veg. room eating leaves ! Welcome aboard !!

That's what cannaruss said it might be. Hope it's not a green one ?? Ha !! And after it eats, how does it escape that fast ? i mean, I got my scopes at ready, I've looked at some leaves under a 60 power microscope, and nothing. The only change in the tent was the coco. Thanks so much for your advise !!

Hey slowpuffer glad u fixed ur Sig easier to find ur journal. Everything looking good except the mysterious leaf muncher!! Lol sure u will find what iit is wish I could b of more help.

Back
Top Bottom