4 Strawberry Kush F5's - How Red Can We Get 'Em?

I grabbed my jar of cones last night and spent about five minutes deciding if I wanted to smoke White Widow, Thai Stik, G13 or Strawberry Kush. Seems funny that I had to make the decision. I've been buying weed for more years than I can remember and am pretty sure I never even thought to ask what strain it was in the past. Now I'm being fussy...lol. I've also noticed that when friends come over and I ask them what they'd like I usually just get the deer in the headlights look.

It is a nice feeling not to have to go out and find it anymore...no more "mystery weed" for an outrageous price when it is scarce. The only bad side I see is the people that I gave samples to over the holidays want more free samples and cookies!:smokin:

The older you get the more expensive the toys get...but what the hell, you can't take it with you!:thumb:
Whatever you do don't sit down and run a cost analysis on your grow or it'll ruin your buzz. We're a bunch of old guys with expensive hobbies and control issues. Even if we could scatter seeds in a field we couldn't be content to let nature take its course. We'd be out there micromanaging the shit out of nature.

Got everything jarred up as best I could. Heading to Walmart right now to grab a couple of 1 gallon sealed jars to finish up with.

Final dry weight was 504 grams or 18.0 ounces or 1.125 pounds. An average of exactly 4.5 ounces per plant, right about what I figured. I've put 2 3/4 pounds of small bud and sugar leaf in the freezer for oil or hash, haven't decided on that yet. I'll commence to burping now and let the cure begin.
MG_6615.jpg

MG_6612.jpg

Well that was a good time, lets do it again. Links in my signature. Thanks for all the help and I hope you'll sub up to the new grow.

THE END

Got everything jarred up as best I could. Heading to Walmart right now to grab a couple of 1 gallon sealed jars to finish up with.

Final dry weight was 504 grams or 18.0 ounces or 1.125 pounds. An average of exactly 4.5 ounces per plant, right about what I figured. I've put 2 3/4 pounds of small bud and sugar leaf in the freezer for oil or hash, haven't decided on that yet. I'll commence to burping now and let the cure begin.
MG_6615.jpg

MG_6612.jpg

Nice haul dude .

I grabbed my jar of cones last night and spent about five minutes deciding if I wanted to smoke White Widow, Thai Stik, G13 or Strawberry Kush. Seems funny that I had to make the decision. I've been buying weed for more years than I can remember and am pretty sure I never even thought to ask what strain it was in the past. Now I'm being fussy...lol. I've also noticed that when friends come over and I ask them what they'd like I usually just get the deer in the headlights look.

Sorry just wanted to say i hear ya. Ask my guy what he has says he doesn't know indica that's it . I ask what ratio he shakes head like he just got his forehead ... reference to should have had a v8 lol

The tomato juice commercial lol

Fml

Perk of growing and learning is knowing what your smoking on .

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom