4 Strawberry Kush F5's - How Red Can We Get 'Em?

Not much to show off today. I covered the netpot lids with foil to prevent light from getting through the hydroton.

The wife and I are heading out of town to do a little fishing for a few days. Should be back Sunday unless the bite is really on and then we'll be back sometime. Going to leave the growing to my son while we're gone. I'll just leave everything be till we get back then I'll top the plants. PH 5.8, EC 480, MH Watts 200 at 21" above, Res Temp 66⁰F.

Tunkers and Rider will have to work the crowd till I get back.
MG_0795.jpg

MG_0794.jpg

MG_0798.jpg

Made it back home this afternoon. It was a bit chilly on the water but we got some nice walleye and a couple of rainbow trout. All 5 of the plants are looking good and there is some noticeable growth in the last 5 days since we left.
MG_0801.jpg

I topped all 4 plants this afternoon and increased both the lights to 300 watts.
Before and after shots.
MG_0805.jpg

MG_0812.jpg

Made it back home this afternoon. It was a bit chilly on the water but we got some nice walleye and a couple of rainbow trout. All 5 of the plants are looking good and there is some noticeable growth in the last 5 days since we left.
MG_0801.jpg

I topped all 4 plants this afternoon and increased both the lights to 300 watts.
Before and after shots.
MG_0805.jpg

MG_0812.jpg

Got to love them Walleye!!!...Best fresh water fish you can find...salt, pepper, a little dill in a pan of hot butter...A cold beer...Heaven!!!

Sounds like you had an enjoyable R & R and so did your plants!:;):

Back
Top Bottom