4 Super Skunk, 4x4, 1000W

HigherTheHigh

Hello guys!

Welcome to my Sense Seeds Super Skunk garden grow, im currently growing 4, they have just popped through the coco this morning, i was going to extend my current journal but i can concentrate on the pair.

I plan on vegging for 6-8 weeks, no training just a screen 12" above the pots, every time they grow through i will just be tying them down, i try my best to put the plants in the best environment and stress free.

So my setup will be:

4x4 Tent
6" Extractor
1000w Dimmable HPS
20L Pots (May use an autopot system, undecided)
70/30 Coco/Perlite Mix
Humidifier For Veg
Dehumidifier For Flower (From 4 weeks in)

Nutrients i will be using:

BioBizz Bio-Grow (As a base Nutrient)
Canna Boost
Canna PK 13/14
Advanced Nutrients Big Bud
Advanced Nutrients B52
Advanced Nutrients Voodoo Juice
Advanced Nutrients Rhino Skin
Advanced Nutrients Overdrive (not pictured)
House & Garden Root Excelurator
Mother Pukka Budwiser
Mother pukka PK 18/20
Terpinator

The plants are currently in a a 90x60x90 tent with a T5 installed, 4" extractor.

Thanks for taking a look!

Whats peoples opinions on starting to feed these seedlings some BioBizz Bio-Grow as there base nutrient and some House and Garden Root Excelurator, opinions would be great, only planning on giving them 1/4 strength for 2 weeks then up them to 1/2 strength.

I would mix it up and test the PPM. For new seedlings I would stay at about 300-350 to start and see how they do with it. If the 1/4 strength is above that just add more water to bring it down. after a week or two you can start raising it.

I ended up giving 1ml of BioBizz Bio-Grow and 0.3ml off House and Garden Root Excelurator, i think they will be fine, iv put a humidifier in there now and the HM is currently sat at 58% and 24c so i may adjust the humidifier to reach a nice 75%.

Day 3 of journal.

Not much to check in on, all seedlings have rose above coco, iv fed them 0.3ml of House and Garden Root Excelurator as well as 1ml of BioBizz Bio-Grow.

Now the question is should i go for Advanced Nutrients a&b or am i okay to stick with BioBizz, my grow shop adviser said its fine to use BioBizz Bio-Grow as a base.

Thanks for stopping by!

From my reading of BioBizz it is a full fertilizer and can be used for the complete grow. I would use either or but not both. With BioBizz you will probably also have to Add Cal/Mag if you are growing in CoCo.

Day 3 of journal.

Not much to check in on, all seedlings have rose above coco, iv fed them 0.3ml of House and Garden Root Excelurator as well as 1ml of BioBizz Bio-Grow.

Now the question is should i go for Advanced Nutrients a&b or am i okay to stick with BioBizz, my grow shop adviser said its fine to use BioBizz Bio-Grow as a base.

Thanks for stopping by!

Still no picture..... Just for info

From my reading of BioBizz it is a full fertilizer and can be used for the complete grow. I would use either or but not both. With BioBizz you will probably also have to Add Cal/Mag if you are growing in CoCo.

Im currently using a brand named Mother Pukka and there Budwiser, has a high % of calcium in so i should be all good with that, never needed much calcium when iv been using a & b but we shall certainly find out what the out come is.

Thats one thing iv never done is go by PPM's and thankfully its worked great, apart from using wilma systems and they were over 3000ppm and still got a great yield, i tend to mess about with PPM's at the end, im testing water now to see if i leave it out for a few days a can get less than the range im getting now which is 80-130 PPM, aslo planning on starting to flush for 3 weeks instead of the basic 2, 4 days with a flush agent, 3 days pure water and 2 weeks with un-sulphured molasses, to bring a nice sweet flavour.

So basically the way im going to grow this year is to do an 8 week veg, whilst my plants are at the same week in flower, set the veg tent of for flower for 1 week in the veg tent while im on my 9th week of flower, if that makes any sense.

So i will start of popping seeds, by this time my veg tent will be at 8 weeks as well as my flower tent, the extra week is just to push for max yield as well as make sure everything is flushed properly.

I will also take 5 clones and by the time the 5 clones are 6 weeks old i can take 5 more cuttings to continue the mothering stage, 2 weeks for rooting and then the 8 week veg continues again.

Yeah im planning on buying a magical butter machine and making butter then freezing it, no idea if it may destroy it though, i cure for 6-12 months so what ever i get this year wont be smoked till next.

I got a MBJ last year. It does a good job but be aware it is really noisy. It turns on and off the chopping mixing blade about every 2 minutes. The sound is like a blender. I had to take it down stairs to my office as it was a bit too noisy.

Its wonderful how they never show you it like that on advertisements, ill have to get it all done in one day if thats the case, do you think freezing is possible?

I'm sure it is possible to freeze - I presume you are talking about butter.

Now 75 jars to burp would really be a task. Even with the packets I burped a couple times a day for the first couple of weeks. Really not sure if it is required, Just what everyone else was doing. Would be interesting to hear othrs opinions of whether burping is required.

Back
Top Bottom