4 Super Skunk, 4x4, 1000W

Right iv made a make shift down shift 6" to 4" adapter and now on 400w but im sat at 27c, if i close the door completely, they go to nearly 30c, whats the danger point for them to be sat at in c, problem im having with this tent is there is only vents and only 1 exhaust hole, they only have to stay there for a week or 2 then i will swap the tents over.

The light is also around 14-16" away.

Yeah ill turn the ballast up to 400w once this connector comes otherwise it will be 30c+ i imagine, im going to buy some more of this white shark as well and sprinkle it on top 2-3 times a week till i switch to flower, so that will be 3 products, white shark, house and garden root exculrator & voodoo juice im using to get a much bigger root mass, planning on flipping them in the next 4-5 weeks.

I was also going to buy a new 1000w light but just going to run 2x 600w lights in the 4x4, maby one at 400w.

Whats your opinion on training? was planning on a net 12" above pot and just keep tying them down instead of topping them.

you don't need to add that much great white, its just a waste. just mix it in medium on transplant then water in from top once every couple weeks. if you want to boost it at carboload. its cheap and fuels the beneficials. Avoid cool tubes, they are shit. I stopped using them altogether as the produce inferior bud due to blocking out uvb light and you get less yield. the cool tubes can create a radiator effect. I only used open dutch barn shades in every grow now. mini have tent grows and room grows and as long as you have good extraction you can cool the temps down to 75-85f. I don't work in centigrade but id say 30c is pushing it.

Im only running it in the cool tube just in this tent till i put the next one up, yeah i noticed that with the last grow i did, was mortified when a checked the weight, back to good old barn shades.

I'll get some carboload next week, soon as im in the 4x4 my temps will be back to 22-25c.

I think the only reason i do it is sometimes my buds smell so sweet at harvest but then a few days they start to lose it, but having said that they do come back extra strong after the 3rd or 4th week, taste is exceptional with organics a friend grows, thats why im hoping to convert if and only if the yield is not that bad.
I ve read that allowing the plant to dry 1-2weeks with all the leaves preserve the smell. I had also noticed that after harvest i had a loss of smell that would come back only after few weeks of curing. On my current grow I m letting the plant dry then will dry trim and report. I also read and saw in video people praising the whole plant drying method. They report better smell and taste than wet trimmed bud.

Yes iv heard its better but in all honesty i rather trim when there still wet as iv dry trimmed and it took a bit longer, plus if i wet trim then hang them the few left over leaves curl shrink ect back into the bud i dont really like touching them much after there dry, sometimes the last 1-3 days i cut them off and put them on a drying rack but not all the time as there like graters with trichomes, my smell comes back within 2-3 weeks but i tend to cure for 6-12 month so what i harvest now wont be smoked/ate till next year, the taste is so much better as well as smell, curing a few weeks just doesnt cut it for me.

Just keep working on them. I had a couple that really lagged the pack and around a month behind but have finally taken off an growing like the weed they are.

From what I could see of your two rebellious girls they are looking pretty healthy.

No idea whats going wrong with them, now im hearing some strains are sketchy to nitrogen, ordering my northern lights again next week and back to what i know, my future plans for this year is to hopefully have a harvest every 4 weeks instead of every 8.

Honest don't worry about run off. It can be useful to diagnose a problem but its not necessary to check runoff all the time. Make sure feeds are going in around 1.5ec (when water starts at 0.3), in other words 1.2 of actual nutes. you should add calmag really at around 0.2-0.3ec so add that first and deduct it from the base nute.

Iv gave them a foliage spray just as the lights have went off, going to give them a light feeding every day, i just cant understand how there clawing badly yet going lighter in green rather that a bright green.

Iv gave them a foliage spray just as the lights have went off, going to give them a light feeding every day, i just cant understand how there clawing badly yet going lighter in green rather that a bright green.
It could be nitrogen toxicity. They will claw and yellow out gradually. Try flushing them out with plain ro water nothing else. Let them dry up first. Then come back with 1/4 strength nute application. Always add calmag first to your water.

Iv flushed them with canna flush and i cant let them dry out as there in coco and need to be watered everyday, im giving them plain water and calmag and there still clawing, never had this happen to me.

To me they really don't look bad at all. I had a couple plants that would claw on me daily just before nap time. After nap time they would wake up and look normal. It did this until the plant started stretching.

The other 2 are getting worse, this is the first time iv had any problems and i feel quite dissapointed, iv got another 4 ready for flip 4 weeks after these have been flipped so i will get the routine in order and healthier.

Day 32 of journal.

Gave them a trim and FIMMED them, still have 2 that are struggling, i dont know weather iv done the right thing or the wrong thing by trimming them as iv never trimmed this early before, but they have another 18 days of veg left till i flip them to 12/12, iv also got 2 Super Lemon Haze clones im growing too, planning on maby using one as a mother, other than that ill veg them for 8 weeks and flip to scrog them, i also another super skunk seedling going as well as 3 skunk xl seeds im trying to germinate but there not popping at all.

Thanks for stopping by!

Back
Top Bottom