4 Super Skunk, 4x4, 1000W

No buddy around 20-30" above pot height, i LST trained and fimmed them, all branches are roughly the same canopy height now and have around 10 - 16 main branches, so around 50-60 main colas total buddy.

Hopefully troy, the problem is iv got 1 thats still struggling and i think its going to yield much less that the other 3, the feed schedule im running now should produce some quality bud, popped 4 seeds today, well 4 the other day and only 2 popped so another 4 today, im actually struggling getting good germination's recently!

I know what you mean. Different plants definitely grow out differently. I have two ultimate's that were planted around the same time and one is twice the size of the other under virtually identical lighting and nutrients.

Update day 53 of journal - day 8 of 12/12.

So these 4 are stretching very nicely, creating nice thick sturdy stems from the Advanced Nutrients Rhyno Skin, even the smallest plant is reacting great.

Hoping the next 2 weeks we see another 100% stretch and then i will strip 30% of the lower of the plant so it can put all of its power into the top 70% of the plant.

So my plan is to add another 400w hps in the tent from around the 4th week of flower, whats peoples opinions on this and should i add it sooner or is 4 weeks fine?

Update day 54 of journal - day 9 of 12/12.

So over night the 4 have started showing pre-flowers, the start of the flower clusters start today, going into the start of week 2 this is great and the stretch is coming along nicely, the little one is starting to show signs of N toxicity again so another few days of weak solution will hopefully sort that out.

Update day 60 of journal - day 15 of 12/12.

Hello all, so iv been ill for the past week and the garden has not been getting the best attention, they have all stretched pretty nicely, the little one seems to still be having problems, there drinking nicely but could do with them drinking more but they will only allow what they need.

So im starting day 15 of 12/12 and im happy with what i see, hoping to see some big results with them, going exactly by cultivators feed schedule.

Thanks @Troy01 yeah there getting there with there few problems on the way, started there new feed schedule today, but for day 15 of flower, they look like they are going to be stacking some nice size buds in between those nodes, a few more days time and ill start lolly popping them.

So there new feed schedule this week is:

WEEK 3

CalMag 0.3ec (150ppm)
Ionic Coco Bloom 1.5-1.6ec (750-800ppm)
Buddhas Tree Flower Burst 0.25ml/litre
Advanced Nutrients CarboLoad 2ml/litre
Sensizym 2ml/litre or Cannazym 2.5ml/litre

Update day 65 of journal - day 20 of 12/12.

Hello everyone!

So this is day 20 of flower for them, there is only the smallest plant thats still struggling showing N toxicity but im to far ahead to even know what to try but you never know.

There all looking great anyway as well as there are plenty of bud sites getting a lot of light, another 2 more weeks then i will be adding another 400w of HPS in there to make it 1000w of HPS, heat has been an issue as we have had hot weather but iv sorted that out but im wondering if adding a air conditioner to the room would benefit cooling the tents?

They will start the beginning of week 4 of flower on (wednesday - 16/5/18) They will be getting introduced to the Boost & PK, with the new schedule im on now from the @Cultivator and the bud sites are a lot bigger than what they would be for at week 3.

Im planning on running them till the 8th week with feed, then 1 week only with a flush agent & water giving them a nice 9 weeks in flower.

Sorry for the quality of the photos.

So my new aero cloner has come along with the Buddhas Tree Meta Boost & PK 9-18.

This is the start of week 4 today and have started a new feed schedule which will be the same for week 4 & 5.

WEEK 4 and WEEK 5

CalMag 0.3ec (150ppm)
Ionic Coco Bloom 1.6ec (800ppm)
Buddhas Tree PK 0.25ml/litre
Buddhas Tree Advanced Metaboost 1ml/litre
Advanced Nutrients Carboload 2ml/litre
Sensizym 2ml/litre or Cannazym 2.5ml/litre

Update day 69 or journal - day 24 of 12/12.

So we now have 1000w of HPS in there now and im now sat at 26c so we okay on the temps.

They stretch quite nicely, not to much and not to little, i never ended up trimming anything off them i just left everything as they were and looking quite nice, 36-40 more days of flower left.

Me too, temps have risen to 27.6c but we are still in the safe zone as long as it doesnt step past 28c.

Im hoping to break my own little record of just over 20oz with a 600w in a 4x4, with that extra 400w im hoping for at least another 5oz but iv been hearing of people hitting 30-35oz with 1000w lights in 4x4's so im sure time will tell.

Me too, temps have risen to 27.6c but we are still in the safe zone as long as it doesnt step past 28c.

Im hoping to break my own little record of just over 20oz with a 600w in a 4x4, with that extra 400w im hoping for at least another 5oz but iv been hearing of people hitting 30-35oz with 1000w lights in 4x4's so im sure time will tell.

check out my journal im praying to the 420 gods i get a good yield im roughly 4x4 under 600watts x2 currently the start of week 6!

Back
Top Bottom