4 Super Skunk, 4x4, 1000W

Yeah there is more than a pound there, especially if you run them to the 9 week mark they will fatten up nicely!

Any close up shots of the bud structure? did you take any cuttings from them too?

Yeah there is more than a pound there, especially if you run them to the 9 week mark they will fatten up nicely!

Any close up shots of the bud structure? did you take any cuttings from them too?

check out my journal bro have got a wee diy cloner going but they were already in flower just hoping one takes so i can re veg it and make some for next run but am leaning towards seeds from a sponser of 420 just unsure of what one!!
heres a pic from about 7/10 days ago

Thats some nice vibrant white hairs you have there!

The great thing about taking clones in flower is that they become monsters when they start to re-veg out, iv taken a few in flower and they have grown amazingly!

Thanks @Slinks its greatly appreciated, i also have my other journal where i have a few different strains growing, but today is starting to be a battle of the heat as its red hot where i am today so it looks like im going to have to buy a portable AC unit to cool the room down that the tents are in.

So i was battling some heat issues in the 4x4 so iv ended up putting them in the 4x8 tent with the Super Lemon Haze clones that are also in flower.

I battles some more heat issues once i got in the 4x8 but i got the temps down to 27c but last night when lights were off they ended up sitting at 16.5c so from tonight i will have to put the room radiator on to help them stay warm as putting a heater in there is a real high scary risk for me, thats why i never leave my house with the lights on and it makes it difficult for me to go out without having to turn them off.

As for the plants there looking very nice and surprisingly the smallest of the plants that has the problems is doing very well, it also looks like its going to be a good yielder too, even though they stretched around 150% the bud sites on the main stems are all getting maximum light under 2 600w HPS lights instead of the 1000w i was going to, with them both being under 2 600W hps lights i should get a great yield from it, iv heard lots about the strain for it being a strong high which iv tried but never heard anything about the yield side.

Update day 78 of journal - day 37 of flower.

Had a few heat issues that have made some buds stressed and not very tight buds but im buying a air conditioner today to put in the tent with them, its only a 5L air conditioner which should be more than ample enough.

Is there a down side to using air conditioners in tents while in flower?

Update day 85 of journal - day 40 of flower.

Al plants are doing great there new feed schedule is:

WEEK 7

CalMag 0.3ec (150ppm)
Ionic Coco Bloom 1.6ec (800ppm)
Advanced Nutrients CarboLoad 2ml/litre
Plagron Green Sensation 1.8ec (900ppm)

I will be running this exact same feed schedule for week 8 but up the Ionic Coco Bloom to 900ppm, then one week later i will be harvesting, so around the 25th is when i will be harvesting them.

This gives me 8-10 days flush which is great, i was thinking of adding some sugars to the feed to boost trichome production but i dont want to use Terpinator anymore as it boosts PPM's up massively.

So i swapped a plant over to the middle, as i lifted the pot up iv got roots like this up to 24" long coming out the bottom of the pot into the tray filled with clay pebbles, so i think its safe to say the pots might have great root mass, they were bright white when they snapped, but its died off.

So this morning iv tied a few up or rather i say all as they have all fell over, the initial smell of the tent does not really have a rich smell but the buds are smelling very beautiful, there like a very citrus/musky/gassy smell, trichome production is going great, few problems with some buds because of the heat and there a little loose instead of the other buds being tight but its one of those things.

20 Days till harvest.

There seem to be suffering a little due to wanting more N but while there this late in flower if i adjust it could cause problems as this strain is delicate to nitrogen, other than that the strain doesnt seem to be a good yielder compared to others but the nugs are certainly more on the quality side.

they are lookin good even with deficiency :) Im not sure what urs is - but could you adjust the ph to a better range for n uptake?

Hello buddy, they have recovered now, i think this strain just needs more N than anything else, once i upped it past 800 ppm they are much better, PH is 5.8 so its perfect for coco, there coming down in 13 days time, one could do with coming down in less time but ill push them to max amber trichs.

Iv got some other Super Skunk clones ready to flip in 13 days too, not the biggest but they will have to do, pretty sure i should get some good growth in the next 2 weeks though.

800 Is what I been feeding at moment during week 5/6 of veg for my strains and they seem to be responding well, no nute deficiencies/lockouts/burnt tips, I kn ow super skunk is a classic but I think a lot of newer hybrid genetics need/can take a higher amount if they have adequete light and good environment. 2 weeks is a long time in coco they will grow lots :)

Back
Top Bottom