4 Super Skunk, 4x4, 1000W

Hello buddy!

Yeah there all in flush now, chopping them down on the 20th of this month, unfortunately 2 of them have decided to stop drinking and have little white mites in the left over water that i think have starting attacking roots, never the less there nearly done, i was planning on running till the 25th but we shall see, all together they will of had 56 days from the first day of 12/12, the flowering strain did say 45/50.

The Super Lemon Haze i also have in flower are 4 weeks and 6 days in flower and the bud structure on them is amazing, there bigger than the Super Skunk and there a much smaller plant!

Its a great strain but 10 weeks is to long for flowering for me, love a nice 8 week strain, no idea i got it as a clone then took 2 clones from it, wish id taken a few more, i will find out who the breeder is though, this plant has had a few problems with yellowing of but iv added more calmag to see if that helps, ill chuck a few pics up when im sorted, i took the clones when they were in flower and in my opinion they make super bushy plants that way.

Hello everyone!

Well tomorrow is there last day of light, then wednesday is harvest day, i could of let them go a little longer but they will of went 56 days.

I have 1 great pheno of the strain i am so excited to try, totally different to all the rest, large calyxes but not the biggest of buds, a very nice navy blue colour bud, covered in trichomes with a hint of aniseed, spice, citrus but no skunk smell, maybe because im in the room with them all the time and maybe the smell may come with curing.

The rest are very nice too, all different phenos which im a little disappointed i never took a few clones from each but i do have some 4 more ready to switch to flower on wednesday too, i wont be running the strain after the last 4 but maybe next year i will.

I watered them today and dont plan on watering tomorrow.

Will take some pictures before i harvest them, hoping i can get a nice 5-7 day dry.

There was 415g, disappointed but they had problems, iv got 2 Super Lemon Haze plants to harvest on the 10th july and another Super Skunk to harvest 30th july, then another 7 mixed strains on the 20th august, then my final 8 which will be harvested on the 15th-20th november and i dont think i will be growing again for a fair time, sitting in the house permanently with them is to stressing on my health as i feel a bit concerned of leaving them with the lights on, so this year is my final year of growing for a while.

Iv used it on a few sets of tent grows, its not bad stuf but if your environment isnt great to start with theres not much point in adding it, iv ran it twice in 28c temps and it hardily works, the lower the temps the better the outcome, i dont think theres any salt in terpinator or very little as you can use it while your flushing.

Im looking into trying Resinator which is more expensive but apparently works great along side terpinator or not at all, im looking into using resinator in around a week so around the end of week 5 beginning of week 6.

I have found by adding Bud Candy to your schedule is a great outcome, great taste and quality.

I will say one thing about Terpinator it really makes your ppm high which i really didnt like, i always try stay around 1000ppm but that easy takes you to 1500-2000ppm.

I will say one thing about Terpinator it really makes your ppm high which i really didnt like, i always try stay around 1000ppm but that easy takes you to 1500-2000ppm.

Yes, that is what I meant by "salty"... most TDS are salts, meaning they are very soluble in water. Good to know, thanks!

Its an organic nutrient is all i know, apparently if you only run Terpinator and Resinator all you need to do is add a good PK and they make your plants smell 3x as much as usual if not more and can increase your yields too especially with oil production.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Yeah im planning on buying a magical butter machine and making butter then freezing it, no idea if it may destroy it though, i cure for 6-12 months so what ever i get this year wont be smoked till next.
You can freeze butter I wont harm it I have been doing it for along time and smoke is so much potent and tasty the longer you cure well worth it :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom