4 Super Skunk, 4x4, 1000W

Day 33 of journal.

So iv fimmed at the 9th node on some and 8th and 7th nodes, hoping this to allow to stretch to a semi level canopy, then i will top in a week or 2 from the higher nodes to level out to the stretched lower nodes so the minimum amount of main colas will be at least 14-20, once i flip i will tie any down that are higher than the other branches.

Im going to allow them to grow 14-16" above pot then flip them to 12/12.

Thanks for stopping by!

Update 37 of journal.

So i have managed to pull the two little plants around that had an N problem, still concentrating on the smallest to ensure no more problems before i flower them.

I have LST the tops of my biggest two to make sure i have a semi even canopy, plenty of branches and other node branches following through, iv had to give them some Advanced Nutrients Rhyno Skin as the branches were not really supporting them selves, after giving them some yesterday iv actually seen a change over night which im happy about.

They seem happy enough all leaves reaching towards the light.

One change i am making is im switching to Ionic Coco Bloom for when i start flowering which will be on the 1st of next month, so they still have a good 13 days of veg left to stretch up, my screen will be 12" above pot level and im tying down anything that reaches above in the first week of 12/12.

Iv also started another Super Skunk seed and topped at 2nd node, planning on main lining and taking a few clones for the next garden grow.

@Cultivator Hello buddy i spoke with you before that you had grown the strain before, how long after 12/12 did you let them go till harvest? my optimum temp throughout will be around 25c Hm 50% like most of my grows, also switching to Ionic Coco Bloom to try your feed schedule, i have just ordered some great white as well, am i right in thinking putting a scoop full in my nutrient mix to 10L? so does this mean should i leave water out for a few days to let the chlorine evaporate? any info at this point will be muchly appreciated buddy!

first you should mix the great white in with the coco for best result but you can add it to nute mix aswell. just make sure its well mixed in and not sank to bottom. just make sure they getting nutes everyday.

takes around 9 weeks to harvest, maybe a few days to a week more. 9 weeks at perfect conditions.

Thank you very much for the reply, yeah i did put some in when i transplanted them i just want to try to get more root mass so i know that by half way through flowing they will be taking 4L a day in 20L pots.

I have bought some Buddas Flower Boost to start of from the 25th of this month, i have already started feeding them Ionic Bloom, i also plan to flip them on the 23rd from monday so i can start of from week 1 ect.

Taken a few leaves that were shadowing lower branch sites but there looking great barring the 2 at the back which will be okay i suppose.

Whats peoples thoughts on flipping them on monday or a week on monday?

No idea how much they stretch but i would like them to 2-3x the size as they will be under a 600w and 400w dimmable.

I also mixed in some Great White with my nutrients today as im following the famous cultivators schedule.

So the nutes im using up to now are:

Calmag 0.3ec (150ppm)
Ionic Coco Bloom 1.4ec (700ppm)
Roots Excellurator 0.3ml/litre
Great White mycorrhizae 1scoop/10 litres
Cannazym 2.5ml/litre

I have no Voodoo Juice and i dont think i will be buying any as cult said the root excellurator and great white should be enough, but i do have some BioBizz Roots left over i will put in, not much left but it should do a few feeds.

So this is the feed schedule im using from cultivators how to grow in coco.

Iv taken out Voodoo juice and im also thinking of using overdrive in week 6-7 but im unsure as of yet.

Iv also added Advanced Nutrients Carboload to the schedule.

WEEK 1

Calmag 0.3ec (150ppm)
Buddhas Tree Flower Burst 0.25ml/litre
Advanced Nutrients Carboload 2ml/litre
Cannazym 2.5ml/litre

PH5.8-6.0

WEEK 2

Calmag 0.3ec (150ppm)
Cannazym 2.5ml/litre

PH 5.8-6.0

WEEK 3

CalMag 0.3ec (150ppm)
Ionic Coco Bloom 1.5-1.6ec (750-800ppm)
Cannazym 2.5ml/litre

PH 5.8-6.0

WEEK 4 and WEEK 5

CalMag 0.3ec (150ppm)
Ionic Coco Bloom 1.6ec (800ppm)
Buddhas Tree PK 0.25ml/litre
Buddhas Tree Advanced Metaboost 1ml/litre
Cannazym 2.5ml/litre

PH 5.8-6.0

WEEK 6

CalMag 0.3ml/litre (150ppm)
Buddhas Tree Pk 0.5ml/litre
Buddhas Tree Advanced Metaboost 1-2ml/litre
Great White mycorrhizae 1 scoop/10litres

PH5.8-6.0

WEEK 7

CalMag 0.3ec (150ppm)
Plagron Green Sensation 1.8ec (900ppm)

PH5.8-6.0

WEEK 8

CalMag 0.3ec (150ppm)
Ionic Coco Bloom 1.8ec (900ppm)
Plagron Green Sensation 2.0ec (1000ppm)

PH 5.8-6.0

WEEK 9

Flush agent with water for around 7-10 days.

Remember your light and environment comes first before any feed. My schedule is based on 600w/m2 and adequate airflow. Voodoo is a great supplement and works symbiotically with great white, its magic for roots. Strong roots = strong plants. But you can leave it out, intact you omit anything but base nutrient. My schedule is fine tuned but im experienced and know when to add and reduce things as every grow is different. You shouldn't go wrong following it however providing light and airflow is good.

Iv got a 600w and another 600w on a dimable ballast to 400w, got great airflow as im running a 6" tornado in from a nearby window and a 6" tornado extractor pulling through a 6"600mm filter, im usually running at around 25-27c so hm is around 40-60.

Im doing just straight trees next time, not getting to be a fan of all this LST'ing, also going to 11L pots as iv seen some of your grows become huge from smaller pots than 20L that im using.

I started feeding them your feed schedule yesterday but i looked last night and the bottom of these 20L pots have huge white hairy roots hanging out the bottom so im more than over the moon with that, iv also started a multiple grow journal up so id be interested to see your thoughts on that in the future, planning on flipping plants at the start of every single month so im able to get a harvest every 4 weeks.

Im thinking of flipping them today when the lights come back on, really undecided wether today or in another week, what do you think? need to pull in 20+ oz so i think another week but im running 1000w of HPS.

Yeah iv decided ill flip next monday, yeah iv had 21oz from a 5 week veg and i let the buds dry out more than i should of, so i would of maby got 22-23oz, rehydrated them and there sat at 22.5oz now so give or take another 3 month of cure they will taste and smell beautiful.

So iv decided today that im going to flip them to 12/12 as there crowding up the 1x1m tent already so the stretch will certainly make up for the extra room in the 4x4, i may have to trim a fair amount in the 2nd or 3rd week of flower to allow maximum airflow.

So by monday we should be seeing some nice white hairs popping out hopefully!

So they have just had there first watering for bloom 12/12 which consists on:

Calmag 0.3ec (150ppm)
Advanced Nutrients Voodoo juice 2ml/litre
Great White mycorrhizae 1/2 scoop 5 litres
Cannazym 2.5ml/litre

Back
Top Bottom