4 tops possible

dmoney4201

i have this plant here that started shooting 4 leafs sets out at each node....

i was wondering if i topped it....would these four sprouts actually make 4tops??? as compared to normally topping and only getting 2 tops??

if so this thing would have a crazy top off of 1 cut!!
sofiaanddanny022a.png

Re: 4 tops possible??

Money when are you going to flower?.....I would do it ....looks like you'll be switching over soon...one of my last plants(Sativa) did a 4 branch top....looks great so far..:ciao:

Re: 4 tops possible??

Money when are you going to flower?.....I would do it ....looks like you'll be switching over soon...one of my last plants(Sativa) did a 4 branch top....looks great so far..:ciao:

thanks alot!!! i'm starting flowering on tuesday....thats the 4 week old mark. this thing is only 8 inches tall right now would you believe it...i'm topping it tonight. this is my first real grow....hope it goes good!

It is called FIM, it is hard to get right but does work.

yes but isn't FIM when you top a node with 2 sprouts to make 4 tops???

if i did FIM to this plant it would have 8 tops then??? cause that would be crazy insane!!-lol

i actually chose against topping this one.....still hoping its female!:Namaste:

You can top and fim and continue to top and fim those nodes. With outdoor plants you can get awesome multi - cola plants, but indoors at some point you are just making more smaller buds that will not increase your total weight.

Exactly what that point it probably depends on your lighting situation.

Back
Top Bottom