4 week into flower going in the trash

No. Not from an hour. I've done it for 2 days. I added a light and forgot to add it to the timer. Now that was a worry. If you are feeling paranoid, turn on your lights outside your tent, zip yourself in the tent and look for leaks. Or the LED from your fans or plugs. Tape them up.
I have no light leaks my windows are covered so no light getting in there was just the light was accidentally turned on for an hour

Glad you caught it, try to avoid repeating. Are you manually controlling lights or using a timer?

I would strongly suggest a timer if you don’t have one already. Every indoor grower on here relies on them and yes accidents do happen..... but without aw shit moments we would never learn. Am I right?

Only harm is you feel like a knucklehead, we’ve all done some stupid shite. I recently found seeds in my harvested bud, maybe 1 or 2 in each zip.... not enough to worry about. Meh whatevs

I agree with everyone else calm down and just figure out/address why it happened, I also recommend a decent cheap digital timer. Worst case you stressed them out but you have an extremely high chance of the plants completely shrugging it off. Almost everything we do to our plants hurts us more than them, if it is a one time thing they will be just fine.

I had a stupid motion sensing light coming on by my first outdoor and even they didn't seed or nothing

:Namaste: :bong: :hookah:

I agree with everyone else calm down and just figure out/address why it happened, I also recommend a decent cheap digital timer. Worst case you stressed them out but you have an extremely high chance of the plants completely shrugging it off. Almost everything we do to our plants hurts us more than them, if it is a one time thing they will be just fine.

I had a stupid motion sensing light coming on by my first outdoor and even they didn't seed or nothing

:Namaste: :bong: :hookah:
Yeah it was a one time thing I hope your right

Time to smoke a gram of 100% indica and relax. If what you did causes your plants to start producing staminate (aka "male") flowers, well, it most likely would have happened anyway before harvest time.

What was the damage you ended up with if any?
None, had multiple timer failures with the plant getting several hours a week of extra light. I also go in the tent and dick around under headlamp or torch light never had a problem

nanners appear on the bud you smoke and look like bananas, but even if you see em don't panic just remove with tweezers, we all over react 99% of the time I feel

1598814759385.png

1598814777239.png

or a hermie
1598814815493.png

Now please remember this is worst case scenario, you should sorta be 20% ready for it but do not let it keep you up at night. Use that 20% ready to just keep looking at em as often as you can and anything growing that has zero trichomes on it in flower is a little suspicious. You are likely to see nothing but this is what to look for.
:Namaste::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom