4 weeks from sprout, yellowing, dark brown spots. I'd like some advice please?

pandalicious

So i have two seedlings that i've sprouted and one clone. Clone isn't looking too happy but was worse when we got her. And the two seedlings were doing well but in the last week aren't looking too happy either.

They are all in rockwool under a 1000w hps light. I have been feeding them "rapid platinum Grow" which is a two part (a and b) solution. Both NPK s are 17.5,9.2,26.5. I only have the smaller ones on 1/8th strength and the clone is on 1/4 strength - I'm guessing i can raise the strength on the clone and maybe the two others, but don't really know by how much. They are also being fed "mamma jooce" (natural plant extract) which I was told could help with growth. We did have the PH too high at 6.2 but have since lowered to 5.8. I have a top feed to waste system to water them when they are bigger but have been feeding by hand so far and wait till the rockwool gets a touch dry. Could you give me some advice with my watering schedule and point out if anything i'm doing is wrong. The pictures are a bit crappy, but hope someone can help.
image_7_17.jpeg
image_5_21.jpeg
image_1_40.jpeg
image_4_26.jpeg
image144.jpeg

photo_2_102.JPG
photo_1_129.JPG

never used rockwool so not much advice
the little one seems to have nice new growth on it,you may have helped it,watch it for a few days
the bigger one is stressed out,maybe heat or humidity,notice the edges curl
the ph may have been the problem with the yellowing and spots , so now that you have lowered it, give some time to recoop
anyway as i said i am not much help but i bump your post so that the elders may notice
take care and good luck

never used rockwool so not much advice
the little one seems to have nice new growth on it,you may have helped it,watch it for a few days
the bigger one is stressed out,maybe heat or humidity,notice the edges curl
the ph may have been the problem with the yellowing and spots , so now that you have lowered it, give some time to recoop
anyway as i said i am not much help but i bump your post so that the elders may notice
take care and good luck

Thanks very much :) they aren't looking any better unfortunately, almost looking a little worse. Not sure what is wrong with them

Back
Top Bottom