4 weeks into flower and rapid yellowing

Pics

P1000238.JPG

P1000240.JPG

P1000242.JPG

Hey folks, nearly a week on since I posted this and the yellowing has continued (at a slower rate) but continued none the less. I now have 2 and 1/2 weeks left of flowering and am jus wondering if there is anything I could do at this stage to stop it spreading too far. The buds are still filling out nicely and the leaves in the buds are not turning yellow that much but there are some that are getting a red tinge. Do I need stronger nutes instead of biobloom and topmax?

Any help appreciated, if you need more info just ask..Thanks in advance Mattman

It has the symptoms of a late-flower phosphorus deficiency... if you're only 2 1/2 weeks from harvest, you'll probably want to start flushing soon anyway. I'd give them one more good feeding or two and then just plain water.
Peace
MC

Thanks MC, a didnt think there was much a could do at this late stage of flowering, just need to keep a closer eye on PH for the next time and make sure a can prevent the yellowing so early on.

Your plants actually look pretty nice. It's too late in flowering to worry about the yellowing, I would say it's more of a good sign then a bad one this late in the game. At least the yellowing means there will be no leftover unused nutrients in the plant that will account for a harsh taste.

I would simply trim some of the large mostly dead yellow leaves off to allow more light to the budsites. Do this in pairs and over a period of days, only trimming after you have watered the plants. I would only feed maybe 1 more time at 1/2 strength until harvest.

I had and am starting to have this exact same issue. All starting around week 4 of flower.
Thinking about picking up some CalMag today too see if that helps?

Back
Top Bottom