4 x 8 Ball Kush

Good Morning, been busy transplanting 8-ball to hopefully their last home, 5 gl grow bags under a new 400 watt MH. Someone had asked if there was a difference in temps when it comes to HPS vs. MH. I actually thhink now that a MH runs a wee bit cooler. I say hopefully their last stop, but sometimes I've found that when you cultivate living things in your medium, then your root mass tends to grow. More root more fruit right. Then, if need I wili transplant to 11 gal. laundry basket from wal mart. Just drill your holes for drainage.
IMG_014218.JPG
They look lonely, they will have all they can handle soonl I'm going for every 5 to flower, start 5, I'll be starting 5th 5 nxt mon. so for its 8 ball, crimea blue, white widow, auto ak, and I'm starting hypnotic next. I'll update that as I go.

What up? Been making a 4 x 6 flood table for my new flower area, its one of 2 I'm making. Funds are limited, it cost right at 74 dollars to make one of them, thats for everything down to the screws. Heres a few shots of its construction
IMG_014626.JPG
IMG_014825.JPG
IMG_015019.JPG
IMG_015121.JPG
IMG_015410.JPG
IMG_015820.JPG

Its coming together, I can only work out so much a week in material, If I can make it I'll sure try before I buy something, although some things it is better to just buy it. If you have the room I would definitly build the table. I don't sell any of my meds so its all out of pocket. I don't even know anyone who smokes. I guess you could say that I'm a bit of a hermit. I've been living on this mountian for 6 years, I hav'nt really bothered to get to know anyone. Thats one reason I love growing so much, I'm able to give it everything I've got If I'm not hanging out with my wife, I'm in the grow area, doing something or doing nothing just check'en. shit out

Pretty cool setup.

Its coming together, I can only work out so much a week in material, If I can make it I'll sure try before I buy something, although some things it is better to just buy it. If you have the room I would definitly build the table. I don't sell any of my meds so its all out of pocket. I don't even know anyone who smokes. I guess you could say that I'm a bit of a hermit. I've been living on this mountian for 6 years, I hav'nt really bothered to get to know anyone. Thats one reason I love growing so much, I'm able to give it everything I've got If I'm not hanging out with my wife, I'm in the grow area, doing something or doing nothing just check'en. shit out

Nice work bro! We think a lot a like... i just saved myself 100$ on a silencer, made it out of stuff in the shop, all of 20mins to make. Going to make another one for my veg room. I'm along for the ride..looks like fun!

Just a littie update, week 4 coming to a close. So far the ladies have been topped twice, and their filling out, as soon as I can take 3-4 cuttings, their on their way to flower. I'm stoked about cuttings because I broke down and bought a cycle timer for my turbo clone. I was running 24/7 and drowning everything. Then I read that for success there must be brakes in the water. Right now I;m going to try 5 on and 10 off. Heres a few pics of veg day 23
IMG_025018.JPG
IMG_025520.JPG
IMG_025621.JPG
IMG_025224.JPG
IMG_025324.JPG

Should be about a week before I can take some cuttings, I probably could now, but I want them to have every advantage, their gonna need it. If I wait a week and spray them heavy with just water, and give them a good water a couple hours before taking the cuts. I've heard that those two things increase your chance of success. And I need that. Here are some pics from this morning. I transplanted some crimea blues to the main veg area. I'm making room for all of my kush freebees from attitude. Did you check out all of the oct. promotions. I ended u with 10 freebees, with some clever purchases, I hit 3 promotions with one purchase. The G-13 was awsome, they gave away some limited crosses, kick ass stuff. anyway I planted 5 different kushes this weekend. I plan to keep atleast 3 of them for mothers. probably OG #18, sour kush, and OG. Happy Day's
IMG_026725.JPG
IMG_027117.JPG
IMG_025621.JPG
IMG_027315.JPG

I just wanted the G-13 limited edition crosses, sour diesel x chronic, sour diesel x whitewidow, thats just 2. Make some good mothers I hope. I'm anxious to get these to flower, but I would like to get at least 2-3 good cuttings off each plant, they've been topped in 3 sessions, multiple tops. and today I pulled the sides down with wire at 3 points on each one. So I think I'll be able to take a few cuts in a week or so. I'll do an update then. peace

If someone from 420 reads this, please answer this, can I incorparate other strain in this grow being that 8ball has turned out to be the beginning of a perpetual grow, with various strains and autos. can this be a continuing working journal. Thanx Peace

Hanging out today, trying to find something to do. They say a watched pot never boils, a watched cutting will never root. Heres a few pics, I think they might go to 12-12 monday
IMG_027822.JPG
IMG_027925.JPG
IMG_028221.JPG

Back
Top Bottom