vladomar420

Hi all !!
Grow space 160x70x200cm
Light-Mars Hydro 160+hans180w
Vent-Blauberg iso mix 125mm 380 m3/h silent 22dB+ 2 clip fan
Temp25-28C ,hum40-50%
Panel distance 50cm
Soil-Biobizz Allmix
Nutrient Biobizz Biogrow, bio bloom, topmax+bioheaven, Sensi Cal-Mag, Atami Alga C, Atami root stim.
Seed-Sensi seed Skunk #1
Sensi Seeds
GENETICS Mexican x Colombian x Afghani
VARIETY Mostly IndicaFLOWERING TYPE Photoperiod
SEX Feminised
GROWS Indoors, Outdoors
FLOWERING TIME 45-50 days
HARVEST MONTH End September
TASTE / FLAVOUR Earthy, Skunk, Sweet
EFFECT Body, Head, Long-lasting, Physical, Powerful, Relaxing
Skunk #1 is the plant that changed forever the way cannabis was bred and cultivated. It has been a legendary strain since it was created in the late 1960s in California, USA. It has also become synonymous with strong, seedless marijuana a.k.a. sinsemilla.
Skunk #1 is a true-breeding strain that is considered a reference for modern cannabis breeding. Stability and reliability are nailed on with Skunk with hybrid vigour a given. It is 65% indica and 35% sativa growing taller than the average indica plant with thick, strong stems to support the weight of its dense buds as it nears maturity. It is a great indoor strain but will also grow successfully outdoors in warm temperate and continental climate regions. Indoor growers are advised that this strain is not called Skunk for nothing and so it would be a good idea to use some form of air-filtration. Its short inter-nodal spacing quickly fill up with flower formation becoming large and dense and ready to harvest in just 45 - 50 days of the flowering phase. Outdoor plants will be ready by the end of September in northern latitudes. Yields are large.
Almost everyone who has enjoyed cannabis in recent years will probably have tried Skunk #1. Its aroma is obviously very Skunky with a rich, sweet, earthy flavour. The high is a glorious balance between the physical indica stone and a more uplifting sativa head high. Very potent strain.

full

Day 13
full

Day 20
full

Day 38
full

full

i add nutr. at day 36 for first time 0,5 biogrow+0,6 bioheaven+0,5 sensi cal-mag + 1.5 L water
I switch to 12/12 in day 38
Stay High !!:p:cool::peace:

Day 56 one lady dont want to show sex aftwr 18 day at 12/12 - this one
Another girl flower as hell

day 65
one lady show sex after 23 days on 12/12 some sativa feno i dont nooo.she show pisti. 6 day befor . i done little cropping .
plant which are in flower - 3 L water per plant+ 3 ml top max+ 9 ml bio bloom
+ 9 ml bio heaven + 1,5 ml Sensi Cal-mag

Lady who show sex- 3 L water 1,5 bio grow +9 ml bio bloom + 1,5 ml sensi cal-mag
first one show some i think N too much

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom